LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
has anyone figure out the condition for kara to wear the 2nd dress? in the patch notes below the dev said:

For the sexier one (in my opinion) you have to meet some condition, or you'll end up with the other one.
I got it by saying "You're sexy..." then "Yes, you do." after giving it to her. Choosing a different option she tries it on, but then says it's too revealing.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
has anyone figure out the condition for kara to wear the 2nd dress? in the patch notes below the dev said:

For the sexier one (in my opinion) you have to meet some condition, or you'll end up with the other one.
I got it by saying "You're sexy..." then "Yes, you do." after giving it to her. Choosing a different option she tries it on, but then says it's too revealing.
The correct and complete set of choices :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: atlas114

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Update is still only for 0.55 but shown as update 0.6.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Im enjoying this one. Think id rather see it in a better engine. still..

Yeah Im not a big fan of RPGM myself but at least hes using it correctly. Theres a legit reason to roam around in this game.
Its not like other RPGM games where its only RPGM so they can hand you fetch quests and claim the gamewill take longer to complete because of it

Reactions: zecon

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
And the bug fix is live. V0.6a
Once again this only an update patch. You will need the full game for this to work.
On his patreon post he states this is to update from 0.55a to 0.6a
But I just tested updating from 0.6 to 0.6a and it should work just fine. (I only started the game I didnt actually play through it)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Has he released walkthrough for the 0.6a version?
The walkthrough for v0.6 should be the same, the only difference is you can now approach Jane while she watches TV from south of the bed for 1 CG.

tmv

May 31, 2017
Hm... I'm stuck at day 3 where Jane is watching TV. I step up to the ladder and then I get a black screen and fall back to the view from the ladder.
How to get further?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hm... I'm stuck at day 3 where Jane is watching TV. I step up to the ladder and then I get a black screen and fall back to the view from the ladder.
How to get further?
download the 0.6a patch just posted a few messages back. that's the fix for it.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
At day 16 after giving her the dress I don't find Kara at the main hall at the 11, if someone has a save at the day following the walktrough could please post or if someone knows what could be the bug it's ever better.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
At day 16 after giving her the dress I don't find Kara at the main hall at the 11, if someone has a save at the day following the walktrough could please post or if someone knows what could be the bug it's ever better.
It might be hard to see her, she's sitting at the bottom table the bottom chair. You can see just her head.

Void Star

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
Love the game! Any chance you can share with us which model/hair/skin you used for this girl in Daz 3D?

I really love her and I'd love to recreate some fan art of my own. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Atherin

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Seems like there is a bug in the game when you visit Kara on the day after your drunk sex with Jane. When I entered the room she wasn't wearing her pants, but when I sat beside her and looked at her legs she suddenly had some pants on.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Seems like there is a bug in the game when you visit Kara on the day after your drunk sex with Jane. When I entered the room she wasn't wearing her pants, but when I sat beside her and looked at her legs she suddenly had some pants on.
What version do you play? I thought I fixed it in v0.0.6a

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What version do you play? I thought I fixed it in v0.0.6a
Ah ok, then it seems like my version is outdated, I didn't realize that there was a new one.
On another note: Did you write the walkthrough that is linked here?

This one

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@Lotex No, that's not my walkthrough. It's made by Qleaf. My walkthrough i accessible only for patrons.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Why is Joan crying? :FeelsBadMan:

Spoilers galore, yaaaay!! :FeelsGoodMan:.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Ah ok, then it seems like my version is outdated, I didn't realize that there was a new one.
On another note: Did you write the walkthrough that is linked here?

This one

no that is Qleaf's walk through.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes