MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Lol, ok. Create empty file in the right location and name it '______________________________________.js' I use the file just to separate plugins into groups in the RPGMV engine. It has no effect on the game :)

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
I am not sure I can adequately describe how much I hate one-click-per-period dialog advancement under normal circumstances. In this game, however, requiring 40 clicks to get from *Knock, Knock* to "Come in" makes the game nearly unplayable.

I understand how gigantic a pain in the ass going through the scripts and changing this would be. But Jesus, in future updates, the creator/team need to either make some changes or have the MC cure Kara's autism.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I am not sure I can adequately describe how much I hate one-click-per-period dialog advancement under normal circumstances. In this game, however, requiring 40 clicks to get from *Knock, Knock* to "Come in" makes the game nearly unplayable.

I understand how gigantic a pain in the ass going through the scripts and changing this would be. But Jesus, in future updates, the creator/team need to either make some changes or have the MC cure Kara's autism.
spacebar usually advances better than clicks in rpgm. usually one will take it to the next pause then the next to the end careful though you can end up with a choice made for you if you are not careful.

Reactions: rodneyeatme

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I find it quite annoying myself, but in this case it works somehow since Kara is still a shy and timid girl, but maybe it could get better in the future, at least when she talks to the mc, when you get her out of her shell a bit more.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Don't use the spacebar, ever. You'll automatically make choices.
What you can do is press the mousebutton and keep it down. It speeds up things quite a bit. Don't hover over a dialogue though, or you'll again make a dialogue choice without wanting to.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
What you can do is press the mousebutton and keep it down. It speeds up things quite a bit. Don't hover over a dialogue though, or you'll again make a dialogue choice without wanting to.
If you're trying to just speed through to see the images, well either way you are going to make choices you don't want, I can understand why people are not liking that you can't just click through things like you can in other VN's like Renpy ones, but pay attention to what your doing and the space bar will work just fine or holding the left mouse down either way you have to pay attention or you make choices accidentally

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Good game, i liked it so far but you should add ''skip day'' option when you press ''T''. There are days we need to skip till 23:00 but spamming ''wait an hour'' is a chore for me. If you add some more options like ''wait 6 hours or 12 hours'' it could be easier to play.

There is one other thing with spying top floor bathroom. Walkthrough says that there are 3 unique scene to see so i saved game and tried to find all three.. but i found only 2 and thought there is no 3rd picture. Therefore, i checked image folder and found Eli's image but believe me it never shows. Or its percentage is like 1% or less.
Thank you for the game.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm using plugin, that disallows inputs for half a second, when choices appear. So when you just hold spacebar, no option is selected, ever. If you furiously push the button, that's another thing.

Good game, i liked it so far but you should add ''skip day'' option when you press ''T''. There are days we need to skip till 23:00 but spamming ''wait an hour'' is a chore for me. If you add some more options like ''wait 6 hours or 12 hours'' it could be easier to play.

There is one other thing with spying top floor bathroom. Walkthrough says that there are 3 unique scene to see so i saved game and tried to find all three.. but i found only 2 and thought there is no 3rd picture. Therefore, i checked image folder and found Eli's image but believe me it never shows. Or its percentage is like 1% or less.
Thank you for the game.
I will implement more options for the waiting, like 2, 4, 8 hours.
You can watch Elisabeth in the shower at 3 a.m. It should show nicely ;-)

Reactions: Freki

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
so I tried playing the game with kara in her room.......never again lol, That was so boring and I almost gave in and reloaded my save lol

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes