verzauberung

May 5, 2017
anyone played the new Version and got a tldr what new H-Content was added? also did he add any ntr-style Content where the sis got raped by the dad or some shit?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
anyone played the new Version and got a tldr what new H-Content was added? also did he add any ntr-style Content where the sis got raped by the dad or some shit?
All I can say without spoiling the game , there is no NTR content in version v0.0.65
----

On another note, I updated the walkthrough to match the newest version v0.0.65 :
Check it out
I also added in my

@Bloo if you might be kind enough to remove the or update the version number in the OP for the walkthrough.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
All I can say without spoiling the game , there is no NTR content in version v0.0.65
----

On another note, I updated the walkthrough to match the newest version v0.0.65 :
Check it out
I also added in my

@Bloo if you might be kind enough to remove the or update the version number in the OP for the walkthrough.
Done.

Reactions: Qleaf

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
@Bloo @Davidreiter If you may be kind enough :)

Shoutout: @MikeMasters for being a champ about all this, keep up the good work!
----
Edit 18/9/2017: Updated guide to v0.0.65

I covered pretty much everything in there.

Important information to know:
  • if you have played using my previous walkthrough (v0.0.60), 99% the new content will be found in Day 10.
  • The activities found in Day 10 (v0.0.60) got shifted to Day 11.
New content:
  • Much love for Joan (Sister) [95% of the new content].
  • Introduction of Kimberly (Waitress) and her mom [2% of the new content].
  • New look for the receptionist [2% of the new content].
  • Study Scene with Kara with her new dress [1% of the new content].

Ps: I will keep the old version of the walkthrough until the OP gets updated with the game newest version.

Enjoy!
So i can use v0.0.65 walkthrough if i start a new game.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
So i can use v0.0.65 walkthrough if i start a new game.
Yes , I replayed the game from the very start to check the accuracy of my walkthrough. You are good to go! ;)

Enjoy the game!

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Pepe if it's possible could you release an update. I understand the reasoning for shrinking IMG files it just seems sort of pointless to use more bandwith to dl smaller image files when the real problem bandwith wise is downloading the same files more then once

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Pepe if it's possible could you release an update. I understand the reasoning for shrinking IMG files it just seems sort of pointless to use more bandwith to dl smaller image files when the real problem bandwith wise is downloading the same files more then once
i can't as i don't have the earlier version... so i can't compare... maybe some other friendly soul could make a patch...

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
Great special game
Keep surprising
But there's one problem with Clara
In the new outfit while she is outside at the grocery store she does not sit well
I can not talk to her either
I really loved .....
Just say it quickly. I'm waiting for the new version:kissingheart::biggrin:;)

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
College Life v0.0.6.5 Skunked (950MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
| |

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Good game but i will wait you to add more option for ''Wait an hour'' to play from start. Until then good luck mate.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Good game but i will wait you to add more option for ''Wait an hour'' to play from start. Until then good luck mate.
Umm... the option to wait an hour is in the game from the start of day 1. soon he'll possibly add wait 4 hours or something like that..

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.065a on svscomics

Press 'S' key in the middle of conversation to save/load game. Doesn't work while free roaming.
Press 'F6' key to create sreenshot, that will save in 'screenshot' folder in the game folder (need confirmation from MAC users)
Press 'T' key to quicksave or wait for 1 to 5 hours.
Disabled 'Reload autosave?' after failed chances.
Fixed some unexpected bugs tied to the new systems being resource demanding.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes