Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
followed every vague command. You can't click on her if she is under bed. No longer care, this game requires a walk through as not a single action is natural or flowing, it is just a waste of game as it should just take out the choices which leave you in GHD without a precise script.
A waste of my time, I've given the last 4 gen's a chance and it always fails.
No you didn't. I know because I thought I was stuck in the exact same spot. lol
You have to press T and skip time twice at that point. Then you'll see that she moves to your computer and you can then click on her, just like the WT says...

M

MantisK

No you didn't. I know because I thought I was stuck in the exact same spot. lol
You have to press T and skip time twice at that point. Then you'll see that she moves to your computer and you can then click on her, just like the WT says...
Let me just put it this way, if Mike added a scene where Jane got caught gangbanging the winning team at any sporting event full on Hentai style [as her personality type does], I still would have trouble coming back to this game.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Let me just put it this way, if Mike added a scene where Jane got caught gangbanging the winning team at any sporting event full on Hentai style [as her personality type does], I still would have trouble coming back to this game.
well I hope you find what you want in your next choice of game and enjoy that then. I won't try to keep you here when you dislike the game that much.

Bigredz

Dec 8, 2016
Does anyone know when the full walkthrough for 0.0.5a will be completed? Don't want to mess up this replaythrough.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
5a was put out to fix some errors, i don't believe much changed between 5 and 5a. I started a new play through in case i missed things and the .05 walk through seems to be working though because I've done a few things out of order I ended up having things happen a bit earlier than expected.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
V0.05B
Not much of a changelog on this one guys. Mike said while he was putting the walkthrough together he encountered a lot of bugs and black screens if you didnt follow a certain path.
IMPORTANT:
Once again this is only an update patch. You will need the full game (V0.05) and youll just unpack 0.5B into the game folder and overwrite all the files.
(Should work just fine if youve already updated to 0.5A though. Havent tested it myself but Id be surprised if it didnt)

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Still no family scenes? I guess we will fuck students and teacher first.
yeah I think I remember reading somewhere on his patereon that he hasnt started on anything with the sis yet.
Personally I havent even played since 0.3
Waiting for more content as I hate restarting games because a new update adds something in and Im too far in the game to unlock it

Avoidkid

Jul 31, 2017
if only the game could be cracked and looking on its script, it would be easier to make a walkthrough

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
I tried to visit the headmaster's office which is in 3rd floor, but it says just rooms and I don't need to go there. How should I proceed?

Edit: Never mind, wrong building.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
So Dorothy entered the witness protection program, changed her name to Cerid and went to College. Go figure...I suppose that's one way to get the fuck away from the wicked witch of the west.
#poorToto

PS: instead of clicking on characters, just press enter in front of them. I've never had a problem with rpgmaker that way.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Proper changelog for v0.0.5b has been released. You can read it
Well, proper might be a little strong word...
well I actually ONCE played Kara's day one event! before I found the walk throughs!!!! I'll have to play it again next time! hehehe I don't remember it being black background but i could be wrong! :) thanks again you do good things hehehehe

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
well I actually ONCE played Kara's day one event! before I found the walk throughs!!!! I'll have to play it again next time! hehehe I don't remember it being black background but i could be wrong! :) thanks again you do good things hehehehe
You actually have to treat her badly and return to apologize to see the bug.

Reactions: Freki

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
stuck with Kara in her room, she is still thinking about removing her sweater.. can't seem to progress.

GusTTShowbiz

Aug 6, 2017
How do you get these "massage lessons" I read about? And the pool scene I see in the screenshots for the game?

So far all I can get repeatedly is Jane blowjob in the locker room. No sex any other time. I'm still waiting on Kara to process my less-clothes suggestion...

Thanks!

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
How do you get these "massage lessons" I read about? And the pool scene I see in the screenshots for the game?

So far all I can get repeatedly is Jane blowjob in the locker room. No sex any other time. I'm still waiting on Kara to process my less-clothes suggestion...

Thanks!
alright the massage lessons, you have to go to the dorm bulletin board then you can go to the infirmary now and get lessons of how to massage from the school nurse...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hope that helps!

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes