GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Man this game`s great ... but rpgm really just kills it for me
Renp'y aint any better really cause how buggy it always is after every update that people do. Unity is better cause you don't get error bugs like renp'y does, but then it's runs slow and uses alot of cpu or gpu.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
this new update with the saves has messed up my save cause started new game yesterday and now come back to play some more now i get a error saying token 0 shit, so now gotta start over again for the 3rd time.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
this new update with the saves has messed up my save cause started new game yesterday and now come back to play some more now i get a error saying token 0 shit, so now gotta start over again for the 3rd time.
Try this - Start a new game and when you're free to move around, load older save.

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Hey guys,

Did anyone had an issue trying to get food from Main Hall?
I have the quest, got the dress and the picnic kit but when i try to get food from Main Hall, no matter how many times i go around the bar and click on the waitress, nothing happens.

And tips/workaround for this?

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
You can't get the food the same day you have the picnic. The picnic is always the next day after you set everything up.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
any hero able to share a save from end of last update please? Wiped my wife's PC and now she is super furious at me

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
any hero able to share a save from end of last update please? Wiped my wife's PC and now she is super furious at me
I tried to attach this yesterday but the site wouldn't let me. Here is a bunch of saves from my appdata/College Life folder. One and two are working saves. The thirties are Joan without the beaver. 30 and 40 are identical and are the choice for Joan's hair or not. See if these work for you.

Reactions: Major Wanker
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes