Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
So...it's Tuesday morning, 7 AM.
Got the picnic kit, however can't get the food from Main Hall.
Should i just lay the kit somewhere or wth to do and where?

Help?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Reactions: Templar Knight

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Confidence increases when you become better in something or do something daring, something which needs confidence like for example ask some sexual favors from Headmaster.

And for further use: Before asking something:

thanks man, but it's because I already went in the prologue there in the director and I thought that it did not have more that to do so much that only it is missing two points and it does not rise.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
thanks man, but it's because I already went in the prologue there in the director and I thought that it did not have more that to do so much that only it is missing two points and it does not rise.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I don't remember what levels there's was Confidence skill, but in my case it is "Self-conscious" and needs 1 more point to next level. Besides as far as I know it's just an "counter" skill which I don't remember having any other use anywhere in College or in Life in it.

And it wasn't an inconvinience, just an education moment. You'll get much more annoyed answers from people elsewhere in the 'Zone if you don't use Search and don't read at least a few pages before asking something...

And, by the way: How many Quote Alerts you received? Asking only once is needed. Someone will eventually answer but often not immediately...;D

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I don't remember what levels there's was Confidence skill, but in my case it is "Self-conscious" and needs 1 more point to next level. Besides as far as I know it's just an "counter" skill which I don't remember having any other use anywhere in College or in Life in it.

And it wasn't an inconvinience, just an education moment. You'll get much more annoyed answers from people elsewhere in the 'Zone if you don't use Search and don't read at least a few pages before asking something...

And, by the way: How many Quote Alerts you received? Asking only once is needed. Someone will eventually answer but often not immediately...;D
thanks, but I'm going to tell you my situation, I can not make progress with kara, because I need to become her best friend, and this needs these '' confidence points' 'I've been in the ladies' room several times and been successful, in that prologue quest, I did the jane quest there at the gym that said I would gain +5 confidence points, but I did not gnahei and I still miss those two points, so I'm desperate because I'm a gamer and when I have a phase that I can not pass...

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
thanks, but I'm going to tell you my situation, I can not make progress with kara, because I need to become her best friend, and this needs these '' confidence points' 'I've been in the ladies' room several times and been successful, in that prologue quest, I did the jane quest there at the gym that said I would gain +5 confidence points, but I did not gnahei and I still miss those two points, so I'm desperate because I'm a gamer and when I have a phase that I can not pass...
Eh, I don't know what you have read but stop reading it. You need Relationship points to become Best Friends. And I recommend that you stop having that points' grinding approach to it. Relationships develop eventually and finally you become Best Friend, Lover and, well, I seem to need 5 points to become something else with Kara after that Lover level.
Keep on interacting with them and relationships develops. It's about Life in College, not Points' Grinding.
(disclaimer: That's what I have seen and experienced. It may have been changed but I don't believe it have...)

Or, do The Chancellor of The College, @MikeMasters, have dissenting opinion? I am just a student with only a year and half studies in College, not even two academic years done so far done...
Edit: too fast fingers and once again some words missing ffs!

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I can't find the save files to cheat with editor.. is there any ing cheats or? :S :) (like money, talking skill and confidence. :) not relationship points or sex skills. )

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Eh, I don't know what you have read but stop reading it. You need Relationship points to become Best Friends. And I recommend that you stop having that points' grinding approach to it. Relationships develop eventually and finally you become Best Friend, Lover and, well, I seem to need 5 points to become something else with Kara after that Lover level.
Keep on interacting with them and relationships develops. It's about Life in College, not Points' Grinding.
(disclaimer: That's what I have seen and experienced. It may have been changed but I don't believe it have...)

Or, do The Chancellor of The College, @MikeMasters, have dissenting opinion? I am just a student with only a year and half studies in College, not even two academic years done so far done...
Okay, I'll try then and anything I report to you in this post.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017

i am trying to avoid the grinding on most success parts. like success talking or wait for money, i like the game its fun. :)

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Money is not really a concern in this game yet. You get $500 a week and there aren't a lot of places to spend it, plus you can work up to 4 times at the infirmary massaging clients for $20 a pop. Hint: boob girl, do her a few times and then try the pinch nipple trick. I tend to do the save scumming bit a bunch in this game as any skill checks you don't really want to fail except at least once in the gym to see the infirmary scene where Jane brings you to Jessica. After the autosave, if it is a fail, the sequence for me is "s", right arrow, enter, enter, to load save 50 and let it try again. Nothing good comes from fails, there are a few game over paths when spying on Jessica, or by being caught first day by shower girl, then again on your first trip to the infirmary.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Wow, this game really EXPLODED with content compared to the last time I played and I actually had to use the walkthrough here and there because of that. I'm still a bit unsure about the path colors though. I mean red, green and orange are pretty much self-explaining, but what exactly is blue for Joan? Is that the incest path while her green options are just the regular route or am I missing something?

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Wow, this game really EXPLODED with content compared to the last time I played and I actually had to use the walkthrough here and there because of that. I'm still a bit unsure about the path colors though. I mean red, green and orange are pretty much self-explaining, but what exactly is blue for Joan? Is that the incest path while her green options are just the regular route or am I missing something?
Blue is kind of the darker, domination route with Joan, while the 'normal' is the romance route.

Reactions: Lotex

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Ah ok, makes sense when I look back. I just hope it doesn't get too dark, Joan is way too cute for dark shit to happen to her.
On the other hand I have to actually get somewhere with the quests that I have at the moment, it seems like all of them just lead nowhere. The 4th massage step seems to bugged out on me because I skipped ahead and can neither give Kara the dress nor set a spot for the picnic or get any good from the main hall.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

I would have to check, where exactly is the spot, but you need 5 confidence points to progress with Kara at one point.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes