WK

Mar 3, 2018
I would have to check, where exactly is the spot, but you need 5 confidence points to progress with Kara at one point.
Hi Mike, still following your game, still loving it !
Very frustrated though with the tub accessory bug :
Is anyone else experiencing a bug with "Tub Accessory"? Whenever I finish the quest, I get stuck in the boutique (with one of the scenes from the quest as a background) and I'm unable to leave
I tried the solution one player indicated (saving each step of the quest) but still, when Joan leaves running, I'm back in the boutique, the quest indicates finished and I'm stuck with the same image, and I tried to go, spend hours, navapp, whtnot. Do you have a solution ?
Thx a bunch anyway from getting us there.
Bye,

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi Mike, still following your game, still loving it !
Very frustrated though with the tub accessory bug :

I tried the solution one player indicated (saving each step of the quest) but still, when Joan leaves running, I'm back in the boutique, the quest indicates finished and I'm stuck with the same image, and I tried to go, spend hours, navapp, whtnot. Do you have a solution ?
Thx a bunch anyway from getting us there.
Bye,
Sorry for the bug. It has been introduced in the latest version of the game and will be fixed in the next update.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Iam getting really annoying.
Sometimes, these things just write themselves.

This game kinda put me in a bind.

Not a fan of incest so I didn't follow through with the sister and damn if Kara doesn't give off weird vibes. No matter how hard I try I can't like her and it's not just that I can't get any of her events to trigger after the sweater removal it's the creepy way she blocks it.

I have to try and make her my new best friend but when I go through the conversation about the sweater she just says her parents wouldn't allow it for her changing clothes or removing them. That kinda killed it for me right there, that's just too bizarre.

Sadly the 2 women I was interested in seem to be tied together in a massage event that either ends as it started with no relationship progress or being dumped.

Why do games constantly do this to me. That Being a DIK game had 3 women that aren't part of the relationship options and those were the only 3 I liked and other games have done the same. Now I have Jane and Jessica both seemingly going nowhere and those are the only 2 i'm interested in.

Not only does the best girl not get a lover event she gets lumped in with another one in all or nothing messy jumble.

At this rate my MC is leaving college as a singleton.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
@MikeMasters Been a while since a I supported you ( issue with PayPal blocking certain devs as adult content) so kind of out of the loop on what's going on. Do you have a roadmap of sorts as to whats being added when? Also I am aware you work your ass off however I am curious to know whether we might get bigger updates in the future and if so what would it take to do that?

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@MikeMasters Been a while since a I supported you ( issue with PayPal blocking certain devs as adult content) so kind of out of the loop on what's going on. Do you have a roadmap of sorts as to whats being added when? Also I am aware you work your ass off however I am curious to know whether we might get bigger updates in the future and if so what would it take to do that?
Hi, this is an complicated question. I think the obvious answer would be that I do work alone (on most parts), so expanding the "team" should lead to a bigger and better content. But I'm not good at managing things or people, so expanding the team with my limited skills would most likely lead to a dissaster.
Especially in combination with my planning skills, which are practically nonexistent. I kind of shoot from a hip, so to speak. I have a general idea, what I want to do for an update, but other than that I do stuff as I go. It has a great advantage with the storytelling, because everything is more natural and fluid - Instead of predetermined outcomes I practically watch as the scene unveils, which makes the scenes more believable IMO.
But it also has huge downsides. Outside of bad management of time and workflow, I can't really get an outside help, because I can't tell them what to do for most of the time, because I'm not sure myself what to do at the moment. I can get stuck for a while, if I can't find a beliveable outcome of a situation that I've created. And there are dead ends. Some ideas doesn't work when I try to implement them - The scene doesn't look good, no matter what I do, the story doesn't fit the characters. And I make last minute changes. As I try out the new content, sometimes it doesn't make sense, or there should be one more image to better describe the scene or the flow of the scene.
I'm still learning on how to do stuff properly. It takes years for people to learn coding, programing, managing etc. I've been doing this for two years and my main focus has been on the development side, so it will take a while until I find a way to make my development cycle better.
I've done nothing like this before. I saw success of some individuals and I like playing this kind of game, so I thought to myself that this might be a good way to earn some money. I worked four months on a first version and I was very proud of the results, but it was terrible. You could say it was Anthem made by Bioware fan :-D Seriously, it sucked, it was short, but it had potential. So I stayed with it. I reworked a lot of since then and people started to liked it more and more and sometimes I'm not sure why. For example, I would never use RPG Maker again, if I'd start working on a new project right now.
In fact, if I knew back then, what I know now, I would never even try to create a game. The success rate of beginner developers is freakishly low and many never finish, what they started. Better games earn a lot less then I do a the market is very saturated now. If I knew that back then, I would be intimidated by that.
But I'm here and I try my best, but I know my best may not be good enough in some aspects. Focus, determination, planning, writing skills - everything can be and should be improved upon. Some more than others.
But I'm really proud of what I've accomplished. In fact, this is the only thing in my life I am truly proud of. So I'm sorry if I sound a bit self-centered here, but man, this is my life and I'm so glad that I took the risk two years ago, because I would be in a lot worse place than I am today. Give me two more years and it will be even better ;-)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Hi, this is an complicated question. I think the obvious answer would be that I do work alone (on most parts), so expanding the "team" should lead to a bigger and better content. But I'm not good at managing things or people, so expanding the team with my limited skills would most likely lead to a dissaster.
Especially in combination with my planning skills, which are practically nonexistent. I kind of shoot from a hip, so to speak. I have a general idea, what I want to do for an update, but other than that I do stuff as I go. It has a great advantage with the storytelling, because everything is more natural and fluid - Instead of predetermined outcomes I practically watch as the scene unveils, which makes the scenes more believable IMO.
But it also has huge downsides. Outside of bad management of time and workflow, I can't really get an outside help, because I can't tell them what to do for most of the time, because I'm not sure myself what to do at the moment. I can get stuck for a while, if I can't find a beliveable outcome of a situation that I've created. And there are dead ends. Some ideas doesn't work when I try to implement them - The scene doesn't look good, no matter what I do, the story doesn't fit the characters. And I make last minute changes. As I try out the new content, sometimes it doesn't make sense, or there should be one more image to better describe the scene or the flow of the scene.
I'm still learning on how to do stuff properly. It takes years for people to learn coding, programing, managing etc. I've been doing this for two years and my main focus has been on the development side, so it will take a while until I find a way to make my development cycle better.
I've done nothing like this before. I saw success of some individuals and I like playing this kind of game, so I thought to myself that this might be a good way to earn some money. I worked four months on a first version and I was very proud of the results, but it was terrible. You could say it was Anthem made by Bioware fan :-D Seriously, it sucked, it was short, but it had potential. So I stayed with it. I reworked a lot of since then and people started to liked it more and more and sometimes I'm not sure why. For example, I would never use RPG Maker again, if I'd start working on a new project right now.
In fact, if I knew back then, what I know now, I would never even try to create a game. The success rate of beginner developers is freakishly low and many never finish, what they started. Better games earn a lot less then I do a the market is very saturated now. If I knew that back then, I would be intimidated by that.
But I'm here and I try my best, but I know my best may not be good enough in some aspects. Focus, determination, planning, writing skills - everything can be and should be improved upon. Some more than others.
But I'm really proud of what I've accomplished. In fact, this is the only thing in my life I am truly proud of. So I'm sorry if I sound a bit self-centered here, but man, this is my life and I'm so glad that I took the risk two years ago, because I would be in a lot worse place than I am today. Give me two more years and it will be even better ;-)
After working with a few devs many of which abandoned there projects I completely understand. And honestly does not sound self centred at all. Out of all the devs I have supported you are by far the best. Hell I pledge to milfy city dev and he has never had this much passion. I can tell you put a heck of alot of work into this to the point I imagine it hurts your brain. Was simply enquiring as to whether money was a factor. Honestly amazing game and I will find some way to support you again. Keep up the good work and thanks for taking the time to respond to me.

Reactions: MikeMasters

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone,
I know you're patiently awaiting the new update and it's coming - I want to say in next 48 hours, but it can be 72.
I'm rendering the last batch of images and it should be finished sometime in that timeframe. I didn't realise how complicated the new scenes are and some images are rendering almost 4 hours instead of one or two as I'm used to.
Last update was quite small and I tried to make this one bigger. I think I've managed that, but I'm not entirely sure by how much.
But however big it is, I hope it will be good for you, guys.
See you soon ;-)
PS: One more image for my peeps :-D

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Why do games constantly do this to me. That Being a DIK game had 3 women that aren't part of the relationship options and those were the only 3 I liked and other games have done the same. Now I have Jane and Jessica both seemingly going nowhere and those are the only 2 i'm interested in.

Not only does the best girl not get a lover event she gets lumped in with another one in all or nothing messy jumble.

At this rate my MC is leaving college as a singleton.
Agree, I like Jane and Jess more. It's unfortunate that they do not have lover event yet. But to be fare, they do have the most amount sex scenes so I can't complain ;).

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
how to get the save file for this game?
i hate the grinding,so i thought i should change the variables in save editor but i cant find the savegames?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
how to get the save file for this game?
i hate the grinding,so i thought i should change the variables in save editor but i cant find the savegames?
is that written

Archiball

Aug 3, 2017
Hi Guys, I need your help. I can not move to best friend stage with Jane. I might missed something but there is nothing that I can do. I started following the walk through half way of the game so I might messed up something. Can anyone help me?????

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hi Guys, I need your help. I can not move to best friend stage with Jane. I might missed something but there is nothing that I can do. I started following the walk through half way of the game so I might messed up something. Can anyone help me?????
OK, first of all there's nothing entirely missable in the game except for Joan (if you don't show up on day 10) so relax. What you need to do is talk to her at night when she's sat at your laptop and select conversation topic 'someone used you the library', the next day she will wake you up and take you there.

Now, if this doesn't work it may be that your game has bugged out (unlikely since Mike seems to know what he's doing). If that is the case and you need to restart the good news is that you can reach best friend status with Jane by day 10 by spamming the massage event.

Archiball

Aug 3, 2017
OK, first of all there's nothing entirely missable in the game except for Joan (if you don't show up on day 10) so relax. What you need to do is talk to her at night when she's sat at your laptop and select conversation topic 'someone used you the library', the next day she will wake you up and take you there.

Now, if this doesn't work it may be that your game has bugged out (unlikely since Mike seems to know what he's doing). If that is the case and you need to restart the good news is that you can reach best friend status with Jane by day 10 by spamming the massage event.
Thanks for your comment but my problem is in my conversation with Janeit only shows random topic and I can not restart the game as I am in best friend with others :( it takes so long

big tuna

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks for your comment but my problem is in my conversation with Janeit only shows random topic and I can not restart the game as I am in best friend with others :( it takes so long
Shouldn't really be nothing to miss if you followed the guide. Requirement are 20 relationship points and finished "Locker blowjob" event, where the last one seems more likely that you have missed... I would checked once again if you have both. I can't see you that the game would get stuck at that point.

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
FULL PACK
Mega links:
PC:
Mac:
Google drive links:
PC:
Mac:
UPDATE PACK FROM v0.2.4 TO v0.2.5
Mega links:
PC:
Mac:
Google drive links:
PC:
Mac:

Have fun :)

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Tried to talk to Kara in the Main Hall, now my screen is stuck with the image of the MC and Kara having lunch no matter where I quick travel to. Now my save is screwed.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes