Cybora

Mar 1, 2019
anyone know how to start the walking around event, everytime i talk to her, theres no option for "it seems like you disappear on the weekend" like the walkthrough say, just random topic

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
anyone know how to start the walking around event, everytime i talk to her, theres no option for "it seems like you disappear on the weekend" like the walkthrough say, just random topic
Are you talking to her in the library when she's looking for a book? If so, check if you have done all the previous events in the achievements menu.

Cybora

Mar 1, 2019
Are you talking to her in the library when she's looking for a book? If so, check if you have done all the previous events in the achievements menu.
I'am and it just leads me to look for the book and i have ,even done the Sunny Day quest like the walkthrough says to finish first

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Are there any relevant sound effects? Like moans or anything during scenes? Or am I clear to turn the SE off (the normal ones get a bit annoying)

Also, does this game have deadline type events (AKA will I miss certain things forever if I don't accomplish things fast enough) or can I pretty much move at my own pace?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
You can move at your own pace. The only things you can screw up isthe headmaster, the first class, Joan’s arrival on day 10 and you can miss Kara being ready by not going to class.

As for the walking around event, try talking to her about it first in her room. Or maybe on a Saturday afternoon.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hotfix for the Kara freezing issue, after applying load an earlier save as it is in the save file

PC

Mac

Reactions: Regardie and VI487

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
How to make Joan and Jane as my best friend? the friendship alreay 20 point but still can't make them as best friend. I already play until 16 days but only Kara that become my best friend.

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
How to make Joan and Jane as my best friend? the friendship alreay 20 point but still can't make them as best friend. I already play until 16 days but only Kara that become my best friend.
Download WT at OP!! Jane best friends.png Joan - best friends - lovers.png

byjgio80

Apr 27, 2017
hi everyone
I need help
I'm playing with version 0.2.5
I don't know the name of the boutique girl (at new casual outfit I made a mistake)
does anyone have a full save of version 0.2.4?
or does anyone know the variable to change?
thank you

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
How to caught my sister(Joan) masturbate event? even i follow the walkthrough i still can't get the scene. I'm really frustated now. The most complicated RPG game i play in my entire life.

akhilg1985

Dec 3, 2017
hi everyone
I need help
I'm playing with version 0.2.5
I don't know the name of the boutique girl (at new casual outfit I made a mistake)
does anyone have a full save of version 0.2.4?
or does anyone know the variable to change?
thank you
i also need the answer for the same

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes