DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
Hi @MikeMasters, happy anniversary to you !!!!! (I read your free post on patreon)
I'm glad you continued, and I feel like you enjoy it. Your last updates were great, I'm really looking forward to the anniversary edition.
Thanks.(y)(y)(y)

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v0.25!

Win (MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
where is the save folder?
New saving
Let's start with the biggest change in this update. The saving location was been changed. Now it saves into a local application directory, or how ever it is called correctly. What it means is that from now on you won't have to import save files from previous version to the new one. You just download the game, start it and load your save.

Reactions: DirkP

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
New saving
Let's start with the biggest change in this update. The saving location was been changed. Now it saves into a local application directory, or how ever it is called correctly. What it means is that from now on you won't have to import save files from previous version to the new one. You just download the game, start it and load your save.
And if you wanna check it, this is the path
C:\Users\"name"\AppData\Local\College Life

Reactions: DirkP

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
So if you walk out of your room to let Jane change in the morning, then try to walk back in you get a cutscene with your sister and Jane, but after it says that you go back to your room with sis, game seems to crash, its a black screen, menu and phone are accessible but nothing else?

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
Hi everyone ,

I am stuck , at the quest : " Golden hands "- Fourth massage lesson, part 1
It says that you need to be Professional masseur ( that am already) , but with zero points to the next lvl.
The problem is that i have no clue how to get to zero points , i have already tried alot of things and nothing seems to work.
Anyone knows what i have to do?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Hi everyone ,

I am stuck , at the quest : " Golden hands "- Fourth massage lesson, part 1
It says that you need to be Professional masseur ( that am already) , but with zero points to the next lvl.
The problem is that i have no clue how to get to zero points , i have already tried alot of things and nothing seems to work.
Anyone knows what i have to do?
Have you made it rain? If so, you might want to celebrate by going out to dinner with Jess again.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes