Smithwicks

Sep 21, 2018
New saving
Let's start with the biggest change in this update. The saving location was been changed. Now it saves into a local application directory, or how ever it is called correctly. What it means is that from now on you won't have to import save files from previous version to the new one. You just download the game, start it and load your save.
Unfortunately, when I ran v2.5 after downloading the 2.4>2.5 patch, the graphics would not load and gave an error message. Is there a fix without having to download the entire v2.5 file?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
anyone have a save file at the new content
Everyone who have played through content of previous versions have that save. Those who haven't played previous versions have excellent chance to play through whole content, old and new. Why you even need to ask that? Open your own Window to College Life and start playing...

mahem

Apr 15, 2019
sometimes this game is just to funny, okay the guy never showers throughout the game, has only one pair of clothing including underwear, and even when jane complains about his clothing he cant buy new ones? okay but now the realy fun part, they go out together and i think he is drunk before they go as he sees sevral cars in the parking lot where here is only one..

Reactions: Big Mountain

magnumfan

Dec 29, 2017
My game is freezing when I have lunch with Kara in the main hall.
After paying the bill mc stands up an then he sits down again.

No further actions possible.

Grevantime

Apr 23, 2019
Knowledge can be gained mostly in the library at the table you find Kara. If you click on the left side of that table at any time the library is open, you get a choice to study or leave, chose study and an hour later you are 1 point smarter. Fitness is increased by starting the train with Jane in the gym quest. At some point you can only increase it by trying for 10 more. I think you can also increase it by jogging with Jessica. Massage you increase by massaging people. Spying by looking into the bathrooms or locker rooms. Kissing by kissing people. Confidence by trying things you might not think would work, as well as getting increases in kissing for example.

There is no time limit and you can fast travel around the game so there is no problem getting things to increase naturally. Don't forget to go to class every now and then, in fact there are a couple Kara events that won't happen if you don't go to class and sit next to her.
Thanks for your answer. However, I cannot increase fitness anymore with Jane and have gone running with Jess. The massage apparently has changed, and since I sleep with Jess in her apartment, I guess that's lesson four, but my skill has not gone past 80%. Yes; I know, seemingly unconnected things matter, like actually going to class sometimes. Snick! Snick! Spying seemed at a standstill, but I just added a point. I do not mind a grind (RPGs are infamous for it). I just wish I had a better system than multiple saves ( and many reloads) to experiment. For example, I thought I made a mistake with Joan, but kept going to the apartment and talking with Kimberly whenever I could. Then Kimberly approached me about "the talk." So, I know I must be close to getting my first points with her. Well, I'll stop before I digress.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@Grevantime, you are on the right track. Currently, I believe fitness and massage are capped at 80. Once you get to genius, knowledge is also capped, though it can decrease if you skip class for too long. You should have the talk with Joan on her bed or at her desk in the evening to move that along.

Remember, this game is a work in progress and new things get added every month like a whole bunch of Kara events this month. @MikeMasters is in this for the long haul so expect new things, but don't be surprised if any particular path slows down for a while.

Grevantime

Apr 23, 2019
@Grevantime, you are on the right track. Currently, I believe fitness and massage are capped at 80. Once you get to genius, knowledge is also capped, though it can decrease if you skip class for too long. You should have the talk with Joan on her bed or at her desk in the evening to move that along.

Remember, this game is a work in progress and new things get added every month like a whole bunch of Kara events this month. @MikeMasters is in this for the long haul so expect new things, but don't be surprised if any particular path slows down for a while.
Thanks; and kudos to @MikeMasters for the depth of character of Kara. The relationship with her is sweet and moves like a romance.

Grevantime

Apr 23, 2019
While this game can be frustrating, at times, there is so much to be discovered that the "hoot times" overrun the former. I like to experiment on my own with these types of games. I decided to pay a late night visit to Jessica and "met" Penelope. Hopefully, I haven't spoiled anything for anyone, but the whole scenario cracks me up. There is so much realism with this game not just some mindless "meet and fuck." It is sort of like you get to play your very own soap opera.

df341

Jan 14, 2018
where can i find a save before Kara freeze issue, i downloaded the fix but both my saves are not working still. still freezes

Reactions: karake
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes