alex566

Oct 15, 2018
[QUOTE = "karake, post: 1886816, membre: 80505"]
La même chose m’arrive, j’ai téléchargé le correctif mais cela ne fonctionne pas.
[/CITATION]
La meme

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
[QUOTE = "karake, post: 1886816, membre: 80505"]
La même chose m’arrive, j’ai téléchargé le correctif mais cela ne fonctionne pas.
[/CITATION]
La meme
Write in English please... If you don't can English, use google translation... That can be so you don't get the help you want if you use another Language here...

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
Is there a CG rip of the game images by any chance?
He releases a graphics pack to his $20 patreons but thus far no one has shared this.
You can extract them yourself by using this site.

It's tedious but it does work.

Jun 25, 2018
Hey guys...
Can anybody helps regarding few remaing points to next thresholds in Massage, Muscel, etc..
And im stcuked with Joan...I daily go to her aprartment talk to her with Random Topics and nothing new can popup..then she lefts for work and no progress she comes back i still talk to her but its useless..
Any suggestion how to move further in relationship with Joan...

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
Hey guys...
Can anybody helps regarding few remaing points to next thresholds in Massage, Muscel, etc..
And im stcuked with Joan...I daily go to her aprartment talk to her with Random Topics and nothing new can popup..then she lefts for work and no progress she comes back i still talk to her but its useless..
Any suggestion how to move further in relationship with Joan...
Muscle = Keep training (doing the 10 more .....) with Jane and jogging with Jess. As far as I know "Toned" is the highest possible level right now.
Massage = Keep massaging Jane and repeating the lessons (when you repeat the third lessonyou have to play 3 times with her breasts to gain a point).

What is the last achievement you've unlocked for Joan? And have you unlocked all the achievements up until that one?

Jun 25, 2018
Joan is working on campus now and I have given her a campus tour..but further i just go to.her apatment and nothing happens till the time she sleeps..i just come back to dorm...thats it..
Its all day situation...

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
Joan is working on campus now and I have given her a campus tour..but further i just go to.her apatment and nothing happens till the time she sleeps..i just come back to dorm...thats it..
Its all day situation...
Few thing you might want to try:
Go to the boutique between 8am-18pm.
Talk to her when she is in the hot tub.
Take the bus with her when she has done working (Talk to her when she is next to the bus stop at 17pm).

Mar 5, 2018
I like the game so far, is a little hard to farm in my PC, i mean... i have a trash PC, but anyway, i can´t trigger the event of Kim and Joan in the tub, Kim is always alone there and Joan in her room, maybe i need to go weekends?

Grevantime

Apr 23, 2019
Kingvlad, hmm, fascinating information and pics. I do like where the game is going, even though I haven't played it in a while, as I probably got close to the caps on the version. But, I've been tied up with governmental bureaucrats, et al, who won't do a damn thing, but they have no problem wanting you to jump through hoops.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
MikeMasters , I'm really glad to see that you got a patron boost, this is a testament to the quality of your game mate, a lot of games that goes for this long usually start to see a decrease in numbers but yours is actually increasing, that's only possible with consistently good updates, and you got it covered. You don't need to doubt yourself so much, if you got 25 versions right up to this point, there is no reason to think that you won't be able to keep that up, if anything the experience you gather every month helps you make the game better

I'm sure that there will be criticism sometimes, but you gotta believe in yourself, after all you were right this far. Listening to fair critics is important but it's also important to not let it overtake your work, don't doubt yourself, if you think something is good, them it probably is.

Also, people may complain about an update, like a bunch were complaining a while ago for the lack of Kara scenes in favor of Joan, but that's normal, everyone has their preferences, it's impossible to please everybody

Reactions: getink and DirkP

krepik

Mar 25, 2019
Please help. SUNNY DAY quest, I have picnic set, I have dress and food but I have not got the spot where to setup the picnic. Can someone please paste me screenshot where the spot is? picnic.PNG

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I can't post the screen right now but it's on the east side of thw campus park, just south of the dorms

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes