krepik

Mar 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's right there. You might have to give her the dress first, check the "Sunny Day" quest.
I dont have it there. I tryed alredy if I have the food, but the bar say I should not disturb. At 8 I cant give Kara the dress as the option is not there. what I am doing wrong. When I should go for the food? Time?

Grevantime

Apr 23, 2019
I dont have it there. I tryed alredy if I have the food, but the bar say I should not disturb. At 8 I cant give Kara the dress as the option is not there. what I am doing wrong. When I should go for the food? Time?
You buy the cheap sun dress from the computer. You get the picnic food from the Main Hall. You set up the spread, which end up south of the dorm. It will stay there. This will open up you giving her the dress.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
sorry guys I started the game today .... I followed the walkthrough and I reached the kiss in class with Kara ... after this the guide says:
QUEST "FIRST CLASS" FINISHED - PROLOGUE ENDS HERE, GAME IS NOW OPEN FOR EXPLORATION
QUEST ‘SURPRISE, BROTHER!’ (Starts automatcally on Day 10)
:(...... but this QUEST ‘SURPRISE, BROTHER!’ does not activate, the day does not end and if I go to sleep it starts on day 3, 4, 5 etc. .... what should I do? or what did I not do?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What that means is that you have to play through the next few days until you reach day 10. Go to class everyday (always stay the extra hour), study with Kara at the library, learn massage from Jess and practice every day with her, go to the gym every day with Jane and always attempt the extra 10 when prompted, practice massage on Jane at night in your room when she's on the couch, practice spying whenever you get the chance.

Reload whenever you fail a task if you want to max your skills quickly, if you do everything right it is possible to reach Best Friend status with Jane by day 10 and be well on the way to that with the other girls.

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Here you can:
But it's a little out off the main story....you'll see!

1215grilz

Aug 18, 2017
I keep getting failed to load img. errors since I updated from 2..4 to 2.5. Pretty much rendered all of my saves useless.
Any suggestions for a fix?

Percy007

Mar 28, 2018
Every time i open the game this error message appears.Can someone tell me how to fix this
Or at least tell me where the save files of this game is stored in Windows 8

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

College Life [v0.2.6 HotFix] [MikeMasters] - Original Size: 1.45GB

Download Win (467MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes