PIHIPIHI

Aug 27, 2017
anyone can help me full archive end of ver 2.4...my save lost when i reboot my computer...thanks very much

anonwerw

Jan 29, 2018
Any way to force the ludo game to end? bugged out and says "MOVE NOT POSSIBLE", managed to edit variable to make the turn go forward but it just bugs it even more after kara turn. I don't have a backup. thanks

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
is there a cheat console I kinda hate the 50/50 fails that you try n then get locked out of a certain event because it didn't go through

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
No, but the game frequently autosaves into slot 50 just before probability checks, so you can just load those until it works.
even so i did that and still fail 4 times loading over n over n over n over ugh 8 times i had to readload save slot 50 to "get it right"

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
cool game, however i can't figure how to trigger the drunk sex event despite the walkthrough. I've tried one time to wait for her in the room friday night for her to come back from the party but i ended up going to sleep. Should i wait elsewhere or go after her at the party ? if yes where is the party ? I'm friends maxed out wiith her now.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
cool game, however i can't figure how to trigger the drunk sex event despite the walkthrough. I've tried one time to wait for her in the room friday night for her to come back from the party but i ended up going to sleep. Should i wait elsewhere or go after her at the party ? if yes where is the party ? I'm friends maxed out wiith her now.
You maxed out friendship points to became friends but did you had the discuss with her (when she was at the pc) to became friends and had one red heart ? This scene trigger in the night friday to saturday, just go sleep and the mc hear noise

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
You maxed out friendship points to became friends but did you had the discuss with her (when she was at the pc) to became friends and had one red heart ? This scene trigger in the night friday to saturday, just go sleep and the mc hear noise
yes, i have one red heart an deady to get the second. thanks i'll try that

Richter

Jul 12, 2017
For all you low bandwidth people, the update from v0.2.5PC_FullPack to v0.2.6PC_FullPack is only 30.6MB (zipped):

Enjoy :p

Grevantime

Apr 23, 2019
I downloaded v.0.2.6; I had played off of a site. This is becoming an impressive game; a rarity of indie games, let alone an erotic game. Once I clear some stuff off of plate, I plan on supporting more development of this game. I am not used to a developer committing to a project and ACTUALLY following through, but the results: the improvements speak loudly.

I like to explore on my own with adventure games. So, I managed to get expelled by spying in the shower on the girl with the blue dress (who is the same one with the ballet outfit in the gym) and staying too long AND then on my first foray at learning massage, there she was on the table, and I didn't opt to immediately leave. I deserve some sort of medal. Well, I had already had a stack of saves, but the event cracked me up.

Last edited:

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
This game is pretty good ! I love the fast travel option in the phone. i'ts a must have in rpgm IMO and the map is not excessively overly big with quarters etc so we get lost every time, although too bad we can't have a rollback for those few mistakes i've made.

Even if sex scenes come fairly late in game, the progress is steady and measurable, RN i'm in the first touches quest phase and I find it pretty fun to do.

I'll def keep playing this.

Reactions: Anus Mundi
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes