namesIann

May 14, 2019
There is a bug in the android after you finish the scene with Kara at the library where you managed to convince her to take her sweater off for the 3rd time.. It says the that 'it cannot load the image' or something and i kept tapping retry but with the same result.. Please help.

lukarl

Jun 10, 2019
Have problem. The caught Masturbting event with Joan just won't start. I entered the room like 100 times

Shengreen

Oct 15, 2017
Game is nice just played it for the first time I'm already lovers with Kara and Joan and was wondering if there are more than best friend with Jane and jess and I also missed Jane's new casual clothes event

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
So um.. is there a walkthrough somewhere that holds your hand for the whole game? I'm not one for going around like a headless chicken just messing everything up. I hate that it holds your hand for the prologue quest, but then just dumps you at a quest that doesn't even happen for ten days then it's like "heres the side quest, and character events have fun scrolling nonstop so you don't fuck shit up". For example i get to the remove sweater event and I can't kiss her because my confidence is still shy when it needs to be self-conscious. Well I have no idea how to raise my confidence, I've tried different things for a few days but nothing works.

Loxadhir

Apr 23, 2018
i'm stuck with kara becoming lovers quest I have relationship at 30 done first licking, but when I try it always ends up in -1 friendship and can't trigger it again after that
I found what you need to do you have to go to classroom and sit next to Kara she will Talk to you

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
So um.. is there a walkthrough somewhere that holds your hand for the whole game? I'm not one for going around like a headless chicken just messing everything up. I hate that it holds your hand for the prologue quest, but then just dumps you at a quest that doesn't even happen for ten days then it's like "heres the side quest, and character events have fun scrolling nonstop so you don't fuck shit up". For example i get to the remove sweater event and I can't kiss her because my confidence is still shy when it needs to be self-conscious. Well I have no idea how to raise my confidence, I've tried different things for a few days but nothing works.
There is a guide for all évents on the OP

Mar 3, 2018
Nothing really hard on the last update, just logic (and you can replay). And the event is not finished.
Sorry, didn't quite catch that. What do you mean "logic"? Should I assume that the changes are straight forward enough that we shouldn't require any update on the walkthrough? I was under the impression that the current update has a branching flow - is there any way to identify the exact points where to perform a save? Basically to enable us to save spam.

Also, what do you mean by "not finished"? Do you mean that we'll not actually complete the side mission introduced as part of the update in the current update? Like the "Get signature" thing?

volxzg

Nov 29, 2018
@jason95821

Nah, he's mistaken. Possibly he's thinking about Ren`py games (and even then he points to the the wrong folder).
Saves are in ..\www\save as seen from the root folder where the game is run from. If your game is in C:\Games\College Life, the savegames are in C:\Games\College Life\www\save.

(edit)
Welp,
Color me surprised. This has been changed from .25 to .26. OP is spot on.
Location is (in Windows) %localappdata%\College Life.
thank you

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes