Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
how much fucking content? 2 years already...
Well, you can fuck a hooker, Kara, Kara's roommate, Jane, Joan, Jessica and get blown by another hooker and the headmaster. That's before the new release. So there seems to be a lot of fucking content. You do have to do other things to get to the fucking in most cases. :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
do you happen to get access to walkthrough?
i have found this on a other site but it seems that the walktrough for this version is not released for the moment.I think mikemasters released that in a few days on his patreon page.Btw mikemasters reupload a new version on his patreon page

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
With regards to not pausing patreon billing, the only time that is an issue people don't like is when a dev is constantly milking his/her player base.

I don't think anyone can argue with a month or two paid holiday for devs that have put in a lot of effort.

We all take paid holidays from work.

Everyone needs time to recharge their batteries. If you keep hammering away the overwork can turn something you love into something you hate and i'm pretty sure we can agree we'd rather pay for an update free month than see an abandoned tag on something we enjoy.

At least until I can marry Jane and have lots of mini Jane's.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Added new main quest called "Family Reunion"

So... they finally added incest or not? I only played the first version of the game and since that day I wanted to fuck the sister and mom lol

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Added new main quest called "Family Reunion"

So... they finally added incest or not? I only played the first version of the game and since that day I wanted to fuck the sister and mom lol
I haven't played the new quest yet but you can certainly stick it in your sister.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
i think yes but i´m not sure.i don´t have a savegame to test this
Fairly certain it is since the zip was modified 22:10 while MikeMasters commented on reuploading the fix 22:25. Same for me though, I don't have a savegame to quickly test it.
Guess heads up for people downloading it, there will probably be errors when starting Samantha's path until the reup is posted.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Samantha? is it the Mom? , I can't remember but I know for sure that Joan is the Lil Sis and MC already had his way with her in the previous version

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Guys, I've just released 0.2.7a version that fixes quite a lot of bugs. The version uploaded here shouldn't have any major problems, if you get the best outcomes, but any other path may be bugged.

Reactions: Dustellar
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes