Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Tried to move old saves from v0.1.8 version. Would not load. Started new game with v0.2.7, now cannot save. Save options go between "Select a file slot", and "Save the current progress". Save button does not work... it just moves the focus between these two options but nothing happens.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Tried to move old saves from v0.1.8 version. Would not load. Started new game with v0.2.7, now cannot save. Save options go between "Select a file slot", and "Save the current progress". Save button does not work... it just moves the focus between these two options but nothing happens.
Check the OP here. There is a developers note about the change in the saves directory. It should help you out.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Check the OP here. There is a developers note about the change in the saves directory. It should help you out.
I don't think that note helps. I mean I can start a new game, Day 1, 10:00 am standing in front of my dorm, and I can't save the game. I have no text boxes open. What I'm gonna do is blow away the game directory, extract the download again and start over.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
This still doesn't help. Save.. "Please select a file slot"....File 1 is highlighted,click File 1... Save is highlighted: "Saves the current progress in your game"...click Save... and it goes right back to the start... File 1 is highlighted, "Please select a file slot"...etc, etc...

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Tried a Quick Save from the phone and it said saved to Slot 49. Hit esc to bring up the menu, go to save and slot 49 is empty.

Skrim72

Sep 21, 2017
I’ve missed the last couple updates, and trying to catch up on the new content. I spent a couple days with Kara and think I’ve unlocked her new content, but I need some help with Joan’s new content, and have a couple questions.

Can someone please point me in the direction (without full spoilers if possible) to start the new “family reunion” or “So here I live” quests mentioned in the patch notes?

Who is “Sam” and how do I begin that new quest line?

Is it possible to repeat Joan’s sex scenes, or was that just a one-time thing?

Thanks in advance for any help on this fantastic game.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just finished 2.7 and it really doesn't need an updated walkthrough/guide. At least I think I ended up with all right choices from the last update so it went smoothly. Found a bug that may be fixed in 2.7a Haven't downloaded it yet to check.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Concerning the content of this update. Hard to call it a large update but it is easy to tell a lot of work went into it. It is a very linear update but does a great job of advancing the story line. Added a new character to develop a relationship with although this character has always been in the background. Also another relationship character was added in v 2.5 or 2.6. After the new quest is done there is some conversations that are important to have. Found one conversation I probably should have had in v 2.5 I think. It would seem that there at least 2 new relationships to develop going forward and that finances may not be an issue. Overall I think this is a very good update because it advances the story even though there are no new sex scenes but that's not the main purpose of this game. The story alone makes it worth playing.

Downloading 2.7a now.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i think that they should add a patch from 2.7 to 2.7a instead of having to download the whole game every time they fix a bug

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Mik... er... gigan , where have you misplaced our update packs? We need update packs too, not only whole versions ;D

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes