Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Guys, I've just released 0.2.7a version that fixes quite a lot of bugs. The version uploaded here shouldn't have any major problems, if you get the best outcomes, but any other path may be bugged.
Ah, so the issues with Samantha is with the 'side paths', but main quest line is playable?

magnumfan

Dec 29, 2017
Am I the only one who can't travel to the detective ??

When I take the bus I get the map with 4 points.
But the bus isn't going to any one of them....

Mitchwtn

Aug 24, 2018
I am playing this on linux so I used the nw conversion method, everythings been fine till here...don't know maybe it's my fault for clicking look too early? Searched the thread didn't find a mention.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I am playing this on linux so I used the nw conversion method, everythings been fine till here...don't know maybe it's my fault for clicking look too early? Searched the thread didn't find a mention.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The image is in all versions of the game. It must have been erased during your conversion, or somewhere along the way

Mitchwtn

Aug 24, 2018
The image is in all versions of the game. It must have been erased during your conversion, or somewhere along the way
Hmm interesting, just checked the img folder and the file is listed there...so...I don't know what's happened here, might just try to redownload and convert again i guess....odd

bradstev

May 13, 2018
is the other girl in the gym, the dancing one if I remember correctly, implemented as a full character yet? She was pretty bangable.

ancelion

May 2, 2019
hi, i'm on my save 50, just after mom appart scen, i return to the campus, now it's 11 am and i can't make anything, all time it's says that i have something more important to do! i can't take bus for changing place!! Any help? or save? thanks!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
College Life [v0.2.7] [MikeMasters] (1.46 gb rar pc source)

389 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

EDIT.
As it seems that new version 0.27a has only a few bugs-fixes, with no new content (images, audio, video), I tried here to make a simple patch by extracting changed script files. Just unrar "CL_patch 0.27a"(attachment) and extract/overwrite in your game folder. If you play this game, let me know if this works or not. I played "patched" game for a few minutes, and it seemed to me that at least nothing is broken there, so if you want to try it, I would be grateful for any comment. cheers

Last edited:

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
hi, i'm on my save 50, just after mom appart scen, i return to the campus, now it's 11 am and i can't make anything, all time it's says that i have something more important to do! i can't take bus for changing place!! Any help? or save? thanks!
Please, send me your save file, I'll look at it.

Mitchwtn

Aug 24, 2018
Okay downloaded from a different source this time, extracted, converted and still getting that error, the file does seem to be in the folder just as it did before. Not a huge issue I could just not look, but my fear is there's going to be later bugs. Not sure you can help since I am converting to use in linux but if not, maybe someone else using linux can chime in. The method I'm using to convert, is download nwjs, and game, extract both, copy from the game the www folder, nw.pak, and package.json

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes