wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
can anyone tell me how to play this game umm should i just focus on one girl or do it all in same time or can i just focus on one girl then do the others?? plss answer tnx in advance

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Thx for the guide. Turns out I only missed one of the green choices so need to go back through and pick it up. Again nice update moving the story forward.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
can anyone tell me how to play this game umm should i just focus on one girl or do it all in same time or can i just focus on one girl then do the others?? plss answer tnx in advance
At first concentrate on Jane and Kara but things start happening with others that can affect relationships so branch out as quickly as you can. Most things at the beginning are pretty independent of each other but when Joan gets to the college town it's time to be careful how you deal with all the characters. Happens automatically on Day 10. Good place to use the guide to do that quest. Important choices on that day.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
And there is a point where you can screw up your relationship with Jessica if you are working Jane on the side so be mindful when they are together.

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
At first concentrate on Jane and Kara but things start happening with others that can affect relationships so branch out as quickly as you can. Most things at the beginning are pretty independent of each other but when Joan gets to the college town it's time to be careful how you deal with all the characters. Happens automatically on Day 10. Good place to use the guide to do that quest. Important choices on that day.
tnx for the reply

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Anyone can put on zippyshare? mega is limit to 1GB/day
Try using nopy with FDM (free download manager). That's what I do to bypass mega limits.

Edit: Also if you get megasync you can download 5 GB per day but don't get a paid account. I do that also. mega used to be reliable but not so much anymore anyway.

Last edited:

tananiki

Aug 5, 2017
Try using nopy with FDM (free download manager). That's what I do to bypass mega limits.

Edit: Also if you get megasync you can download 5 GB per day but don't get a paid account. I do that also. mega used to be reliable but not so much anymore anyway.
i tried others non-mega and keep disconnected after some time and need to re-download the whole thing again...

The_Alex

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I just started a new run right from the beginning. After Joan's first call the smartphone and the NPC location indicators disapear. Switching into menu and back, restarting the game, ... nothing brings it back.

Please help...

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I just started a new run right from the beginning. After Joan's first call the smartphone and the NPC location indicators disapear. Switching into menu and back, restarting the game, ... nothing brings it back.

Please help...
I've heard about this bug several times. I'll fix it for the next update. I believe you can fix it by starting and ending any other event.

ILIDAN

May 6, 2018
I've heard about this bug several times. I'll fix it for the next update. I believe you can fix it by starting and ending any other event.
I finished 2 other events the location traker still missing but the phone is back I will try to lvl up a relationship maiby that will reset the traker since it needs to refresh the hearts

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes