bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
= =my save miss Kara stops wearing pants, that means I am just wasting my time???? I can't get it any more???
ever can't modify the save...goodbye forever...

Last edited:

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
i have a hard time raising my massage skill to the max, i'm at decent masseur 5 points left. I don't get any points anymore for any massage i give seems to. I need it for the massage lesson part 4 with jess. Any hints ?

Aksrox

May 7, 2017
are u sure this for pc?
Yep if you cant find it you can do two things one search for "run" and type %appdata% there to go to appdata folder or in folder bar on top just type %appdata%

I think the username folder is hidden in windows just google how to view it

Bithy21

May 24, 2017
Y tf can i not catch joan masturbating even though i got her the toy. Like dam it i've been at it for like 30 min

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
lright, so... I've been playing this for a few evenings now. This is saying a lot. It usually takes me 2-3 evenings or 1.5 days max to finish any game. And i've played this with walkthrough.

There's a lot of content of course but also a lot of grind. RPGM is not helping (no rollback, skip etc). We could use a stat cheat (having to repeat massage lesson 3 over and over was painful) , and the nav could skip the bus, that would make it more enjoyable. Other than that it's pretty good. Needs more girls now.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
@jason95821
are u sure this for pc?
Nah, he's mistaken. Possibly he's thinking about Ren`py games (and even then he points to the the wrong folder).
Saves are in ..\www\save as seen from the root folder where the game is run from. If your game is in C:\Games\College Life, the savegames are in C:\Games\College Life\www\save.

(edit)
Welp,
Color me surprised. This has been changed from .25 to .26. OP is spot on.
Location is (in Windows) %localappdata%\College Life.

Last edited:

Loxadhir

Apr 23, 2018
i'm stuck with kara becoming lovers quest I have relationship at 30 done first licking, but when I try it always ends up in -1 friendship and can't trigger it again after that

Inject Life Online

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
The game freeze randomly ! I can hear sounds like open menu and music but image stuck.I must press F5 to refresh the game so i lost some progress .Any suggestion please?

Lelo16

Dec 11, 2018
How can I buy the picnic set and the sundress???
I go to the computes and in the online shop dont appear.
Please help me

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I think this is bugged on the Kara quest

When you complete the First Touches quest, you are supposed to move onto the First Handjob event... saying that it doesn't give you the event trigger to start it even with maxed relationship and done the previous quest. There is no sexual option when she is naked on the bed to progress.

I started over hoping it was a one time bug but it still happened again... which is really frustrating since it takes a long time of grinding to get there.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes