somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
MikeMasters
Patreon post:

Nov 30 at 4:39am
I'm not dead
But there were moments when I wanted to be. I don't know what is going on with me. I feel terrible. I shied away from everything and everyone, like a sick old dog crawled in a hole and waiting to die. That feeling hasn't left me for a while now.

I tried to work, I really did. And will have something for you next week. But because I can't deliver anything this month I have to pause billing cycle for next month as well.

I won't take any more of your money, until I pull myself together. I don't know how to do it, though.

I apologize for all the inconvenience I caused you. I'm sorry.
-------------------------

Mike, if you are reading this. Friend, go get some psychiatric help, those are obvious signs of severe depression. Talk to someone qualified to deal with it, and maybe even get some cool drugs to help. I read recently they are testing Special K (Ketamine) as a new anti-depressant drug.

• Sad
Reactions: Exu and gestved

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Guide v0.2.9a
Strange that the guide does not mention the events with miss Anderson. I managed to kiss her after 3 visits in her bedroom at 10pm Mon-Fri or 11pm Sat-Sun.
Never saw her in the tube. Does anyone know what time she's in the tube? Someone here mentioned it.

Stargazer31

Oct 4, 2019
Strange that the guide does not mention the events with miss Anderson. I managed to kiss her after 3 visits in her bedroom at 10pm Mon-Fri or 11pm Sat-Sun.
Never saw her in the tube. Does anyone know what time she's in the tube? Someone here mentioned it.
The events with Mrs Anderson used to be mentioned somewhere in older versions of the guide, or so I seem to remember. I hoped things would expand after the kiss but it was never implemented or totally abandoned.

The guide does mention the tube stuff, though :

"BATHROOM EVENT (MON-FRI 8:00, 21:00; SUT-SUN 10:00, 19:00)
Repeatable event at the apartment -Take a shot - Skill check) Success - Skill check) Fail -Too risky
Same event goes for Kimberly - Mon-Fri 7:00e 19:00 Sut-Sun 16:00 and mrs. Anderson - Mon-Fri 16:00 Sat-Sun 7:00e 21:00"

dens007

Nov 13, 2017
v0.2.95 (Win + android):

Changelog:
v0.2.95
added 50 new images
rerendered 1st massage lesson (over 40 images)
added two new animations to the "drunken" sex event with Jane
added "Super Smart Phone" side quest
added "Family Dinner" event
added "Getting Job" event
updated "Dinner" event for situation when you organize the "Family Dinner" but go to this one instead
rerendered that "Dinner" event images to match the latest look of Kim and Joan
added first version of the Gallery mode to the main menu
updated the look of other custom menus
updated "Drunken" sex and 2nd massage lesson to utilize latest 3rd/1st point of view system
updated RPG Maker MV engine to the latest version (may fix some issues with the latest version of MacOS). That caused a change of the save files location. Please read article linked in the download post to import save files to the correct folder.
fixed issues with missing image during lates Joan's conversation topics at various locations

fgs73937

Dec 7, 2019
when will mike officially release 0.2.9 for free on his patreon site? when 0.2.9 came out he immediately offered 0.2.8 for free.

GreyJim

Dec 16, 2018
Previous version saves are not being recognised.
This latest version has a different user data structure. Saves are now located in folder:
C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\College Life\User Data\Default

If you've got existing saves, and "Continue" menu item is greyed out, you can restore your existing saves as follows:

* Go to the existing user data folder which is located at:
C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\College Life
* Move the folder "College life" to desktop or somewhere else convenient. (Make sure you MOVE, NOT COPY!)
* Start a new game with the new version (skip tutorial & intro)
* As soon as you can, save your game then quit. This will create the new user data folder
* Go to your old College Life folder that you moved and copy all the save files (*.rpgsave)
* Go to the new College Life folder which has now been created at the same location as the old one. Open it and you will see a lot more in this new folder.
* Inside the new College Life folder, go to the folder \User Data\Default and paste your save files in it.
* Start the game again, and if the computer gods have been kind to you, you will be able to click Continue at the title screen, load your last save, and pick up where you left off.

Hopefully this won't break anything by loading previous saves. I've gone a little way into the new version after loading an existing save and so far there have been no problems. So far...

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
College Life [v0.30] [MikeMasters] a full game version:
601 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

College Life [v0.30] update pack for compressed version (128 mb):
(files from this update pack copy and paste/overwritte into your GAME/)

Last edited:

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Updated OP.

NOTE: A walkthrough is included in the packaged file but it's labeled v0.2.9a so I'm not sure if it includes the latest content, but I'll attach it here anyway.

Hi, please explain me how to use the walkthrough . Otherwise, I mix the brushes very quickly ... Thanks in advance!

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
Damnit, i don't find my old saves. in data i have all saves but that don't work. what's the problem ? thanks for you help

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes