bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

College Life [v0.2.9] [MikeMasters] - Original Size: 1.63GB

Download Win (518MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone I had to change my computer so I don't have saves anymore, does anyone have a save at the end of 0.2.7 ?

Kal_EL X007

Feb 14, 2018
Hey people i gone done mucked up i click no to jessica about the jogging is there a way i can activate it again maybe in save editor or something??? i would go back a save but muppet here forgot to save and the other save file i have is way back. Cheers

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

College Life [v0.2.9] [MikeMasters] - Original Size: 1.63GB

Download Win (518MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
MikeMasters Was ill last month so sadly we did not get an update. He has been rather quiet since but heres hoping he is better and working on the next update. Silence never means anything with mike he goes quiet but generally delivers on time .
I just hope he can lay out some sort of roadmap so we know whats coming up in the next few versions. Not a fan of the mom or the sis. Mom imo is rancid and sister is too shy and reserved. I prefer being dirty with siblings in these types of games. Cant imagine we will be tying her up and wrecking her ass at all lol

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
MikeMasters Has been silent on patreon for a long time. I know he had the flu and that caused us to not have an update last month but this radio silence concerns me. Especially with how many devs are just up and dissapearing atm

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes