kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
thank you very much, my friend ... I played the for a long time and was really not happy about the windows crash lost alomst all saves .... and many other stuff the crash came so unawaited I watched a movie an old one time cop with van damme and the notebook died .... the system and no way to repair the system and had to install the system from the bottom :/
WELL THE OTHER I DON'T KNOW THE PROBLEM WITH GAME what i can do i did

Reactions: paloompa

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
well sorry to deleted the previous post because there was a mistake in that save files add 2.9 content i made a mistake in that so this save files absolutely 2.8 properly

• Love
Reactions: paloompa

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Those three renpy games might be worth a try, but unfortunately the question remains unanswered at this point!
Some people(myself included) have a dislike for certain game/vn engines. I personally try to avoid most RPGM games because most of them require a tedious time-consuming amount of button presses or mouse clicks to move from point a to point b. In RENPY you usually click once and get from point a to point b. That saves time and keeps the interest in the game. This is why some non-renpy games/vns are remade/converted to RENPY either officially or unofficially. Such a conversion is called a RENPY port.
An example: Milf's Villa and the renpy port of Milf's Villa.
Usually, but not always, a renpy port is not created by the original game's/vn's creator, which is why many renpy ports are unofficial ones.

So the question that was asked by BitterDevil was if this game/vn has a version that is made for RENPY instead of RPGM.
I hope this information was of use! :)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Those three renpy games might be worth a try, but unfortunately the question remains unanswered at this point!
Some people(myself included) have a dislike for certain game/vn engines. I personally try to avoid most RPGM games because most of them require a tedious time-consuming amount of button presses or mouse clicks to move from point a to point b. In RENPY you usually click once and get from point a to point b. That saves time and keeps the interest in the game. This is why some non-renpy games/vns are remade/converted to RENPY either officially or unofficially. Such a conversion is called a RENPY port.
Usually, but not always, a renpy port is not created by the original game's/vn's creator, which is why many renpy ports are unofficial ones.

So the question that was asked by BitterDevil was if this game/vn has a version that is made for RENPY instead of RPGM.
Not that I know of. I seem to remember that MikeMasters purpose is to show that an RPGM game can be as good as one made with other engines. So far I think he has accomplished that. It's just harder to do that way but as you can see it is doable. My guess is that someone may try to do a Renpy port and if will get his permission to do so. Time will tell.

Reactions: kingmughal

BitterDevil

Apr 6, 2017

thank you!

Stargazer31

Oct 4, 2019
Mrs Anderson event was already available in previous versions.

Now you can have sex with Joan after movie+restaurant date (repeatable event), and you can have a talk with her at breakfast (although it didn't add any new topics afaik). Breakfast is at 9am so if you had sex the night before and overslept til 10am, you're too late and you will have to pick another morning.

The "bend over" event allows you to bang Kara from behind as she is "bent over" (go figure) her desk (bedroom in the evening). Repeatable event with an option to change position and a 1st person/3rd person view switch button.

New topic when talking to Joan about Kim being bi-curious and probably hinting at some girl-on-girl action, but Joan dismissed the subject after a second conversation about it (or maybe I picked the wrong answer), although this might be like "Mrs Anderson's bedroom", older stuff that I had missed.

Couldn't find any other new stuff in the update.

Reactions: Anus Mundi

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018

Now you can have sex with Joan after movie+restaurant date (repeatable event), and you can have a talk with her at breakfast (although it didn't add any new topics afaik). Breakfast is at 9am so if you had sex the night before and overslept til 10am, you're too late and you will have to pick another morning.

The "bend over" event allows you to bang Kara from behind as she is "bent over" (go figure) her desk (bedroom in the evening). Repeatable event with an option to change position and a 1st person/3rd person view switch button.

New topic when talking to Joan about Kim being bi-curious and probably hinting at some girl-on-girl action, but Joan dismissed the subject after a second conversation about it (or maybe I picked the wrong answer), although this might be like "Mrs Anderson's bedroom", older stuff that I had missed.

That's pretty much it for the update but according the latest patreon progress report, posted above, he will have another very small update that will fill in some achievements that were triggered during this update.

Reactions: Stargazer31

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018

Thank you. The foot fetish stuff at the stadium lockerrooms i stumbled upon is from older versions too, i guess?

Reactions: Caramel512

Stargazer31

Oct 4, 2019
Thank you. The foot fetish stuff at the stadium lockerrooms i stumbled upon is from older versions too, i guess?
I started a new game with v 0.2.5 to try different options, and that scene was already there. I think it was featured in even older versions. You're not spending enough time spying in toilets and locker rooms ! :ROFLMAO:

JoshuaAn.

Sep 21, 2017
Good day guys,
Can someone or has someone got a save file before the sex scene with Joan?
I've gotten a save file from someone in preview pages but they already got all the achievements with Joan.
I'd appreciate a lot if somebody could help me out here.

Have a good day!!

D

Deleted member 46460

I really want to play this because I like the models but I also hate RPGM, don't know what to do.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes