Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
How do you move on to becoming lovers with Joan, or go on dates with Jane or Kara?

Ignore most of the words above I figured out the thing with Joan and Kara. still unsure of how to do things like go with Jane to the Boutique and whatnot though, and I am near certain there was a scene like that, i just can't remember how to get it.

Last edited:

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
How do you move on to becoming lovers with Joan, or go on dates with Jane or Kara?

Ignore most of the words above I figured out the thing with Joan and Kara. still unsure of how to do things like go with Jane to the Boutique and whatnot though, and I am near certain there was a scene like that, i just can't remember how to get it.
Becoming Lovers with Joan is easy enough once you get to where she is giving you BJs you can if you have enough points. Talk to her on the bed and she will initiate the discussion. Jane has a "Date" ie: Friday Night at 20:00 once you become Best Friends and AFTER you go with her to get her new outfits. Kara's "Date" in the Opera House which requires you to get her Fancy Dress.

The attached will help.

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
great updates. any chance the "Photo! Shoot!" quest ends up with success and mom actually pursues a modelling career?

Last edited:

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Is this the kind of game if you make 1 wrong turn or forgot something you will miss a few or many scenes you could get?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys.
Promised wallpapers are finished and you can look for them in the posts published right before this one. Kara has won the poll for the wallpaper and Joan has won the poll for this month update. Now, lets about the image above.
3rd/1st person view
As I've mentioned in the last weekly report, I'm working on a scene with Kara for a patron. He wanted the scene to have option to switch between 3rd and 1st person view - something I did before but haven't done in a while. The main reason was, I didn't like the way it was implemented and I didn't know how to do it any other way.
But I've played several other games and I saw a nice solution - an on screen button that, when clicked on it, switches between those two perspectives. Of course, non of these games were made in RPG Makes, so I had to find my own solution.
It took me two days to find out a functional solution. One of the main hurdles was the fact that when you click anywhere on the screen, the text changes. To be exact, the box that contains a line with text dissapears and a new box is shown - just a basic functionality of the engine. So I wrote a small piece of code that turns of that functionality for a designated part of the game window and instead of moving text forward the game hides and shows an image.
Those, who knows my programming skills, know it's a big deal, because I suck at programming. Lately I've found myself solving issues I wouldn't be able to solve a year ago, but still I'm nowhere near the real professionals.
With this newly acquired knowledge I may try to create a real gallery sometime in the future - a feature, many of you would like to see, I believe.
Also, older scenes with the option to switch between the views will be converted to this new system. Not this month, though, because there's no time for that.
The actual scene with Kara
So, I've been enjoying the power of my new computer very much. So much so, I've kind of went overboard with this one. The patron has requested two animations and option to switch between 1st and 3rd person view. I'm doing 3 animations.
3 animations, in 2 different dresses, in 2 perspectives, and they all have 60 frames. 3x2x2x60=720 images for just the animations. 720x15min per image = 7,5 days of rendering without pause. So I may not finish it completely in time. In that case I will do all images for just one of the sundresses for this update and finish the rest for the next one.
Also, it's Joan time, so that's what I'm going to focus on this week.
That's all, have fun and see you soon.

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
can anyone please share the last version game save I lost my backup last night the windows died on my notebook ...really thankfull will I be .

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Loving the game so far, i am however slightly annoyed at the fact signature quest is still not finished. Being able to use womens bathroom could open up so many possibilities. Also rather confused as to why next update has supporter influenced content. I have pledged for a while and have never dreamt of actually trying to get a dev to add content i want. Im also slightly irritated by the fact all focus has now shifted onto the family content when there is so many opportunities for new women and expansion of current ones. Jane needs a tonne of new stuff adding including repeatable scenes. But i know MikeMasters has a plan just wish he would share it with his supporters be nice to know whats coming up. I know hes under alot of stress atm but would be nice for a roadmap even if its a 3 month road map just so we know whats coming. I have not played the last update and will be skipping this one aswell as im not a huge fan of the family. Anywho mike keep up the good work and i am very much looking forward to the future of this game. And please for the love of god make sure you look after yourself this game is amazing and has so much potential and theres way to many devs getting burnt out, going missing, abandoning games or milking the crap out of supporters with a promise of an update then vanishing laughing all the way to the bank.
I would love to see this game finished it has so much potential. Would be nice aswell to see some new random encounters round college maybe a few random sexual encounters aswell. Anywho droned on enough keep doing what ya doing mike.

Evalor

Dec 13, 2018
there is a bug that won't let me use the option "Wait for X hours" on the phone after becoming best friends with kara and it gives me this message "this is kara's private place. Standing around might look weird, I should do something or leave." even tho i'm outside the dormitory. MikeMasters

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
there is a bug that won't let me use the option "Wait for X hours" on the phone after becoming best friends with kara and it gives me this message "this is kara's private place. Standing around might look weird, I should do something or leave." even tho i'm outside the dormitory. MikeMasters
Fast travel to any location and it will correct itself

davidgilbertking

Oct 15, 2018
Fast travel to any location and it will correct itself
nope, fast travel doesn't help. I got the same issue
Edit: For a day, I had to play videogames to wait (how ironic). Then the next day I met Joan at the bus station, helped her find a room and then the problem was solved.

Last edited:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
nope, fast travel doesn't help. I got the same issue
Edit: For a day, I had to play videogames to wait (how ironic). Then the next day I met Joan at the bus station, helped her find a room and then the problem was solved.
Ahh fair enough. On my game i had to fast travel using the phone to be able to skip time. I will send a message to mike later to let him know

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes