Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

College Life [v0.2.8] [MikeMasters] - Original Size: 1.48 GB

Download Win (426 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

Reactions: playb0y44

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
I seem to can't unlock the city I follow Jane around every where interact with her with everything that allows me to but never can i unlock the city. Can some one tell me the step to unlocking it

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
hey guys is there a solution to open the rgpgmvp file to view the images in the folder please?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mother quest failed but when he left the room it acted like he had convinced the mother to come with him but later Joan was mad on the train ride and looking at the quest said that it was a fail. So might want to check that and see if there is a mistake at that spot.

It seems whenever you are talking to the mother while she is drinking her face is still all bruised up.

Son states is it me or are her bruises gone. He then asks her and she turns her head to him and even a blind person would be able to see those bruises so that spot might need to be edited to where her face isn't all bruised up..

Last edited:

janlul007

Aug 11, 2017
I just found this game... looks ok from the renders, don't know much about gameplay (downloading it now).
Most import thing that attracted me to this game: the renders show women/girls with pretty normal boob sizes !
I sure hope there isn't some oversized character in the game when I play the game (fingers crossed)...

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
When the first versions of the game came out, I was elated to see such a fine game, and someone made a day-by-day walkthrough respecting all quest lines and all in a great order. The more the game developed, the more complicated the walkthrough was going to get, and the person making the day-by-day walkthrough decided to stop making it. I was quite sad by this because the developer's walkthrough is good for a girl-by-girl point of view, but you gotta go through the entire thing to make sure not to miss anything, or you might completely fuck up your game save file.

That said, I really hope someone will eventually make a day-by-day walkthrough for all of us that have a hard time keeping up with the whole story. My attention span, my mind sharpness is not what it used to be when I was in my 20s. The person who makes the day-by-day walkthrough will get a load of gratitude from guys like me.

Thank you in advance for whoever decides to take on such a task.
Or at least put the quests in order for each girl and highlight before quest starts what external variables there are (Other girls quest requirements)
I seriously here because stuck on Jessica good friends automatic event. Have supposedly met all requirements, massaged Jane's tits and working as masseuse. I was loving game but after a week I stuck without walkthrough and now even with walkthrough I stuck. Way to many interconnected triggers between girls and not all are marked on walkthrough and seems just a few wrong answers can derail multiple paths.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
You know the massage, where you play with her boobs? Well, play with something else, if you know what I mean ;-)
Thank you just spent 8 hours over this and going through Jessica's part in walkthrough and totally forgot the note in the golden massage side quest. Maybe put a note in walkthrough at the best friends entry as well the need to repeat stage 3 of golden hands for us idiots lol. I such an idiot.

EDIT I not sure if comedy but seriously you have 4 women hitting on you, gets 500 bucks a week handed to you so why on earth is dumping your woes on these poor women a conversation topic?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it definitely takes self absorbed insensitivity to a whole new level.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes