GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Can some one help I've gone on loads of dates with the doctor but she never invites me back to her house. I can't seem to progress other than going on dates, massaging (her and the others) kissing and that's about it nothing else will progress with her.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Can some one help I've gone on loads of dates with the doctor but she never invites me back to her house. I can't seem to progress other than going on dates, massaging (her and the others) kissing and that's about it nothing else will progress with her.
You know the massage, where you play with her boobs? Well, play with something else, if you know what I mean ;-)

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Thank you Mike Masters!
Never in a million years would I have figured out where these came from without your help!

Turned out
Joan was based on
Kim was based on
both with some pretty serious customization.

Kim_006.png Joan_002.png

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i kinda find it annoying and taking up too much "game" time of reloading save slot 50 just because you fail the first time

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
so new game and just started and just started Day 4 is it possible to get Jane and Kara to friend status? i remember last time playing i was on Day 12 or something and got both their friend status at that days

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
so new game and just started and just started Day 4 is it possible to get Jane and Kara to friend status? i remember last time playing i was on Day 12 or something and got both their friend status at that days
meaning is it possible to get friend status this early

Atherin

May 25, 2017
also also i still don't get the whole party level and HP things they don't do anything or change
I had always kinda thought it would be nice to convert the "Random Encounter" girls on campus to a system that leand on the RPG maker capabilities a little more.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
how many times do i "fuck" Jane to get her to cum "first"? it's my "First Event" with her on fri n i been fucking her for the past 50 mins n nothing from her just "MOAN" AHH... YES

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Can someone post the steps to "Move" your saves game from, what I assume would be %appdata% to a new release? I've had to start over cause none of my saves worked.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes