hairhoy20596

Jun 15, 2017
Can i remove kara's pants after select "change clothes" in "How are you without the sweater" conversation? I accidentally autosave in my save file

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
Another question here...

Is there a day-by-day walkthrough available somewhere? I know that there used to be one back in the 0.0.x days, but I haven't seen one since 0.0.9 Anything out there?

Reactions: Frozen71

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone how to discover the Opera ? I tried at least 50 times and still nothing. I'm using the guide, I am lover with Kara, I did walking around, tub accessory and new casual outfit, I go to stroll, I say we can look around but no we never find the opera what am I missing ?

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Hi everyone how to discover the Opera ? I tried at least 50 times and still nothing. I'm using the guide, I am lover with Kara, I did walking around, tub accessory and new casual outfit, I go to stroll, I say we can look around but no we never find the opera what am I missing ?
I don't know if you have to do the hot dog event first. Keep strolling around. You can do it every day when she is looking for books in the library.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Man i having a tough time with this game. The renders and story are great but there are so many little varibales that can have some sizable effects and easy to miss. The walk-through, while detailed, is rather difficult to follow and jumps around far to much imo. This is a game that would greatly benefit from one Lain's Mod. But at a bare minimum the WT needs to be organized different. I would break it down girl, though even that might be difficult with all the small triggers in the game. next time i would probably stream the choices a bit more or at least make so they are available indefinitely. Its got promise but for now i am gonna put this down for a while and try something else.

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
Man i having a tough time with this game. The renders and story are great but there are so many little varibales that can have some sizable effects and easy to miss. The walk-through, while detailed, is rather difficult to follow and jumps around far to much imo. This is a game that would greatly benefit from one Lain's Mod. But at a bare minimum the WT needs to be organized different. I would break it down girl, though even that might be difficult with all the small triggers in the game. next time i would probably stream the choices a bit more or at least make so they are available indefinitely. Its got promise but for now i am gonna put this down for a while and try something else.
When the first versions of the game came out, I was elated to see such a fine game, and someone made a day-by-day walkthrough respecting all quest lines and all in a great order. The more the game developed, the more complicated the walkthrough was going to get, and the person making the day-by-day walkthrough decided to stop making it. I was quite sad by this because the developer's walkthrough is good for a girl-by-girl point of view, but you gotta go through the entire thing to make sure not to miss anything, or you might completely fuck up your game save file.

That said, I really hope someone will eventually make a day-by-day walkthrough for all of us that have a hard time keeping up with the whole story. My attention span, my mind sharpness is not what it used to be when I was in my 20s. The person who makes the day-by-day walkthrough will get a load of gratitude from guys like me.

Thank you in advance for whoever decides to take on such a task.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
When the first versions of the game came out, I was elated to see such a fine game, and someone made a day-by-day walkthrough respecting all quest lines and all in a great order. The more the game developed, the more complicated the walkthrough was going to get, and the person making the day-by-day walkthrough decided to stop making it. I was quite sad by this because the developer's walkthrough is good for a girl-by-girl point of view, but you gotta go through the entire thing to make sure not to miss anything, or you might completely fuck up your game save file.

That said, I really hope someone will eventually make a day-by-day walkthrough for all of us that have a hard time keeping up with the whole story. My attention span, my mind sharpness is not what it used to be when I was in my 20s. The person who makes the day-by-day walkthrough will get a load of gratitude from guys like me.

Thank you in advance for whoever decides to take on such a task.
Very well said sir. I really think that an in game walkthrough mod like the ones Lain makes would be nice.

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
Very well said sir. I really think that an in game walkthrough mod like the ones Lain makes would be nice.
Does Lain have RPGM mods like that? As much as the hype might explode here, Ren'py and RPGM are very different... although... special screen popping up in a small part of the screen with "suggested locations/actions" and whatever comes up... hmm.... :unsure:

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
I don't know if you have to do the hot dog event first. Keep strolling around. You can do it every day when she is looking for books in the library.
No I already found the hot dog but it's okay I figured it out. I think it was a bug because even though I didn't get the scene where they discover the opera, the quest activated like if I did and I didn't realized it, so I was basically strolling for nothing.
Thanks ;)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the game being a sandbox with no linear path make it difficult to make an easy to follow walkthrough, I think it's pretty good, it does what can be done, separates events by girl and quests, but I understand how people may find it convoluted, the game has a lot of events and it has a lot of choices

that's why lots of devs that make sandboxes don't even attempt in making a walkthrough, big brother was a huge game and it never had an official walkthrough, at most it had a general guide made by fans that was abandoned soon after before the game itself was abandoned

the game has a list of events for each main girl, so if there is something blurred them you missed something

Last edited:

haypirinja

May 2, 2019
Did U try to invite her with your phone ?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017

Hi everyone,
I'm back, well rested and ready to bring you a new content. I should have been on a vacation this and the next week, but I kind of sprained my ankle, so I laying in bed instead.
But for the most of the month I was doing a lot of interesting stuff and I wasn't working at all and I feel amazing, so I don't need to take a vacation anymore (maybe later this year).
I have several news I want to report on, so let's get on with it.
Next update focus
The $10+ patrons for Samantha as a next focus. You can expect expanding the content in her apartment, like cooking, eating, most likely massage - the usual stuff, to fill the place with repeatable content. There will be, of course, events and quests to improve the relationship and maybe a start of something romantic. We'll see how the flow of the events will work out. I want to make it as believable as possible, so if the circumstances won't feel right I won't push it.
New wallpapers
Mable has won the wallpaper poll for July. I've made two variants. You can read about it in the post with the wallpaper. And since Samantha has won the update focus, she has her wallpaper too.
New computer
As I said before, I've ordered a new PC this month. To be exact, I've ordered it on 10th of July, but I still don't have it at home. There's a little story behind it.
I was considering the latest Intel Core i9 processor for the new rig, but it as quite expensive. So I looked for an alternative and one of the store technicians recommended 3rd generation of AMD Ryzen 9. It looked great, so I've ordered it. Too late I realised, it's so new they don't have it on stock. Only two days ago I've got the message they finally got it, so they can finalize the order.
They will build the complete computer out of the components I've ordered, so it should take another week or so before I'll have it home.
The actual computer will have two RTX 2080ti graphic cards, the processor I've mentioned, three 2TB SSDs and 32GB DDR4. It's big improvement compared to what I have now and it should improve my workflow tremendously.
Missing HUD and other comments
Many of you have a problem with missing HUD after day 10. My fix released at the beginning of the month didn't work for you, because I didn't know what caused the problem and I was just testing a solution.
Now I know where the problem is and a proper fix will be in the upcoming update. In the mean time you can press 'H' key to show the missing HUD.
There are many other comments that I haven't responded to this month, because I wasn't here. I'll rectify that in the nearest future (In day or two, there's a lot of messages)

Anyway, that's it. I hope you all enjoy the holidays and see you soon.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Quite good plot, a reasonable amount of places, a variety of girls styles :love: , unfortunately you could get stuck at times w/o a decent walkthrough.
If there is a game it needs to be recoded to Ren'Py, this one is it.

EDIT: I'm glad people agree with this. THX
Maybe MikeMasters is willing to contact TK8000 to get to know how it's done most easiest way? TK8000 changed from RPGMaker to Ren'Py in Solvalley School. Hint, hint, Mike Masters...

Reactions: Cirro84 and rKnight
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes