Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
How do you get the 12 signatures, also I am not able to download the latest hotfix on patreon for mac as it just says it's broken.

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
Anyone have save files where the game is completed for 2.6?

How do you go all the way with Kara, I've gotten up to BJs and tasting her...

Where do you find penelope and can anything be done with cerid or mable. Also after Jane quits the team what can be done with her? Thanks guys and sorry for all the questions

Varlak

Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 338345

Hot fix
There has been several reports that the HUD disappears on day 10 after the events with Joan transpire. I'm unable to replicate the bug itself, but i've added command at the end of the event to force the HUD to show, if it is hidden. I've also added the same command to MC's bed, so if you have missing HUD, go sleep to MC's bed and it should fix the problem.
Please, report if you had this problem and if the fix worked for you. The rest, who doesn't have the problem, feel free to ignore this fix, you don't need it.
My hud doesn't appear and i go to sleep and still hidden. I'm on 13th day, so joan event is passed

Varlak

Jul 17, 2019
maybe i´m stupid but isn´t this the bugfix?
UncleVT maybe you can put the bug fixes for the pc and mac version on the op page? you can download the bugfixes on the patreon too without to be a patreon
I download that bugfix but at least for me, it solve anyting, hud still hidden

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I download that bugfix but at least for me, it solve anyting, hud still hidden
have you tried this? there is basicly from MikeMasters written that you can press the h key to hide ad unhide the Hud.Try and press the h key in the game.Mabe it´s working for you

Last edited:

bukvil

Dec 2, 2017
anyone else have a weird litle bug where jesscia wakes you up in her apartment no matter where you sleep?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I haven't played this game in at least a year so though I would give it another crack but I must have forgotten how inane & ridiculous the "skill checks" are!! OMFG... The game itself is really quite enjoyable with good graphics (I like the slow corruption style games) but I'm surprised that no-one has come up with a mod to switch off the skill checks!! Talk about boring & annoying...

fail...
reload save 50...
fail...
reload save 50...
pass!!... woo hoo!!!
fail the very next skill check...
reload save 50...
fail...
reload save 50... etc... etc... etc... (we all know how it goes!)

We all have to save scum to get the pass anyway but surely there must be a better (less annoying way) to build up skillpoints.

Sorry - my rant is over and I will now resume normal service. :)

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
I haven't played this game since before save files were compatible from version to version... like 1.5 or before I'd say...

Any way to skip some of that grind to get to where I remember being at progress wise? (grinding friendship, skills, money, etc.)

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes