xXKingVicee

Apr 8, 2018
Hey bro, how do i put the save file in? theres no folder in my game that has the saves there
View attachment 338345

Hi everyone.
After the last post I've immediately turned on hibernation mode and done nothing at all for last few days. I want to thank you all for sticking around even though you'll get almost nothing from me this month. I don't know why are you all so kind to me, but I appreciate you very much.

Polls
I've just posted polls for this month wallpaper and next month update focus. Both ends on 18th, so you have enough time to cast your vote.

Hot fix
There has been several reports that the HUD disappears on day 10 after the events with Joan transpire. I'm unable to replicate the bug itself, but i've added command at the end of the event to force the HUD to show, if it is hidden. I've also added the same command to MC's bed, so if you have missing HUD, go sleep to MC's bed and it should fix the problem.
Please, report if you had this problem and if the fix worked for you. The rest, who doesn't have the problem, feel free to ignore this fix, you don't need it.

Save file
Some of you asked for this, so here it is. Everithing is finished in this save, except for the "Family Reunion" quest and some of the selfies are not collected. If you return to your room, you'll be promted to change your name, so you won't have to play as Mike :)
Well, that's all for now. Enjoy yourselves and see you soon.

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Hey lads, I'm in need of the walkthrough but I'm limit-blocked on MEGA for at least a few hours. Anyone care to rehost it?

haypirinja

May 2, 2019
any chance to talk to the other nice students without panties . . . (if we don't get Jane as lover?) Can't find AMBER, CERID, MARY, PENELOPE, MABLE . . . sometimes Jane asks for "sex soon" or "make me happy tonight" on the phone, but the massage-event always ends up without . . .

Last edited:

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Sorry for the doublepost but it's been at least a few hours and this is unrelated to that:

I've had the HUD disappear on me after Joan's Day 10 event, went to bed after installing the hotfix, and it's not doing it.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Sorry for the doublepost but it's been at least a few hours and this is unrelated to that:

I've had the HUD disappear on me after Joan's Day 10 event, went to bed after installing the hotfix, and it's not doing it.
Please, send me your save file. I don't know what causes it.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Okay, check your PMs!
Ok, looks like I've made some bad edits and I've used a wrong switch to turn on and off the HUD during several events. All you really need to know is that you can unhide the HUD by pressing the H key which is supposed to show/hide the HUD.

Reactions: walls77

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Ok, looks like I've made some bad edits and I've used a wrong switch to turn on and off the HUD during several events. All you really need to know is that you can unhide the HUD by pressing the H key which is supposed to show/hide the HUD.
At least the fix couldn't be any simpler, thanks (y)

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Take the bus downtown to Joan's area, not Jessica's. Start walking left. stop almost immediately and head up into Dark alley. You can get hookers or tattoo girl.

Reactions: datorn

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
how do i talk with kim about joans job and how do i take the signatures of the all 12 girls so that MC can use ladies bathroom.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes