ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
how long till Jane cums? new game and on the Drunk Sex Event real life time i started the event around 8pm its 9:23om and I'm still fucking her guide says repete till she says otherwise

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
ok Jane is not cumming for me first been at this for half n hour just about to hit cum
is there a faster way to "cheat" your skills because i feel like the "guide" dose "not" follow the game because everyone plays this game diff example i done the remove sweater event for Kara on day 4 n in the guide it gays (green) kiss her or hug her all i had was hug her because your suppose to have your confidence up but how can you if you just started the game

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Thank you Mike Masters!
Never in a million years would I have figured out where these came from without your help!

Turned out
Joan was based on
Kim was based on
both with some pretty serious customization.

View attachment 388018 View attachment 388020
Maybe it's time to create a College Life Fan Art -thread. Go on and make one, Atherin. Belongs to 'General Discussions' -section, I think...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Maybe it's time to create a College Life Fan Art -thread. Go on and make one, Atherin. Belongs to 'General Discussions' -section, I think...
Thanks. Your not wrong. Last time I went to start up a fan art thread I didn't have the option too, suspect I hadn't participated enough in the F95s (noun) =P.
But it seems that now I can, so I'll run that to ground.

After this. =P

CollegeLife_002.png HalfkinFoxs.png HalfkinFoxs_02.png HalfkinFoxs_04.png

Reactions: Nalex

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
The path is changed into C:\Users\"YOURNAME"\AppData\Local\College Life
That's fine, but in my experience the save games don't work. I've got that same path with game data from 2.7, yet a new install displays no saves from any slot to load.

solys87

Oct 21, 2017
Holy Hell...please rewrite Sexual Education event 10...or rename it to "Incel SexEd 101". Instant bonerkill

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

College Life [v0.2.8] [MikeMasters] - Original Size: 1.48 GB

Download Win (426 MB): - - -

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
That quest is not implemented. You only talk to Marble at the moment and that is it. At some point the Dev will put that quest in but other Stories have taken priority like Mom.

forza

Nov 15, 2017
How can I get the "drunk sex" event to trigger again? I turned her down the first time and now when I sleep on Friday nothing happens.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
That doesn't sound good. I think if you denied her you might need to either reload an older save or restart. If it was the first Drunk Sex that means you are 7 days in. A restart is best imho.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes