Ravess

May 12, 2019
Im stuck with Kara first handjob event, completed first touches, can rest on bad naked with here, but there is no sexual activities option, cant progress more...

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Im stuck with Kara first handjob event, completed first touches, can rest on bad naked with here, but there is no sexual activities option, cant progress more...
Kara should talk to you, either by herself, or maybe you should first select the "talk" option when you're both on the bed naked

Ravess

May 12, 2019
Kara should talk to you, either by herself, or maybe you should first select the "talk" option when you're both on the bed naked
Already tried talk option, last time she talked to me was '-go to Kara’s room and tal꟔ to her when she’s on her bed -sit next to her and get na꟔ed -if everything is alright she starts to tal꟔ about that she wants to touch your penis -’ t’s alright.’ -’You can touch it.’ -now go to Sexual actvites and pic꟔ the ’Kara you can touch my...’ opton ' - and i dont have this sexual activities option, tried skipping few days - nothing

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Already tried talk option, last time she talked to me was '-go to Kara’s room and tal꟔ to her when she’s on her bed -sit next to her and get na꟔ed -if everything is alright she starts to tal꟔ about that she wants to touch your penis -’ t’s alright.’ -’You can touch it.’ -now go to Sexual actvites and pic꟔ the ’Kara you can touch my...’ opton ' - and i dont have this sexual activities option, tried skipping few days - nothing
You mean you don't have "Sexual activities" option at all? It should have been there long ago, with only one option "Kiss" to select from. What is your confidence level? It's the only thing that I can think of that can affect the presence of "sexual activities" option. You need to be at least self-conscious.

Last edited:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Guys how do you trigger the new Getting Job event? I guess this is for the mom? should I schedule another Family Dinner?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Guys how do you trigger the new Getting Job event? I guess this is for the mom? should I schedule another Family Dinner?
Yes, it's for the mom. Talk to her when she's having breakfast at 8 a.m. If she's wearing a different outfit from the usual, the event will start. You have to finish TV with wine, wait for her to heal the bruises and complete looking for job before this happens.

How do I get to do the unlocking the gym event?
You mean just working out in the gym with Jane? Go to the gym when Jane's in there (usually 17-18 on weekdays and 12-13 on weekend) and talk to her. If you were on tour with her, you get to work out straight away, if you didn't, you'll have to pass a speech check for her to let you join.

Reactions: introvtx

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
hey guys i think ive got a bug every time i try to go to day 9 it get stuck with a black screen

Special1Guy

Dec 19, 2019
So are we still waiting on an update for the Jane and Joan lover status or am I missing something just at a stand still in my growth now and skill levels I have done the interaction between Jane and Jessica when she comes as a client for a massage and met penny maxed out on Jane, Joan, and Kara but don’t know what to do next

D

Deleted member 1313226

So I followed that and am still having issues. I started a new game and saved to file 1. I have file2.rpgsave through 49 from my old saves, lined up right after it in the same folder. The file1.rpgsave is clearly the one I just created, based on the date and time. When I open the game, the only one I can load is that file 1, with the others grayed out. Oddly, in the game, when I select the second slot and click to save, it asks if I'm sure I want to overwrite that save, even though it was grayed out. Any help would be appreciated!

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
So are we still waiting on an update for the Jane and Joan lover status or am I missing something just at a stand still in my growth now and skill levels I have done the interaction between Jane and Jessica when she comes as a client for a massage and met penny maxed out on Jane, Joan, and Kara but don’t know what to do next
You can already get lover status with Joan, it's been present for a long time now. When you reach day 50 (or sooner if you achieve lover status with Joan before that) you'll also get mom storyline to play.
Right now max status achievable is lovers with Joan and Kara, best friends with Jane and Jessica and friends with mom.

So I followed that and am still having issues. I started a new game and saved to file 1. I have file2.rpgsave through 49 from my old saves, lined up right after it in the same folder. The file1.rpgsave is clearly the one I just created, based on the date and time. When I open the game, the only one I can load is that file 1, with the others grayed out. Oddly, in the game, when I select the second slot and click to save, it asks if I'm sure I want to overwrite that save, even though it was grayed out. Any help would be appreciated!
That's a strange problem, but did you follow that instruction completely? For example, did you really move and not copy the save files? That might be causing problems. Or maybe you did everything right but you're just unlucky as the last piece of instruction suggests.

Ravess

May 12, 2019
You mean you don't have "Sexual activities" option at all? It should have been there long ago, with only one option "Kiss" to select from. What is your confidence level? It's the only thing that I can think of that can affect the presence of "sexual activities" option. You need to be at least self-conscious.
Yeah, I was really shy to do this, thx!

Breetai

Jul 28, 2017
I know is outdated, but I can't run latest update on a 32 bits system, no problems with previous releases...

Jul 17, 2017
How to cheat college life that can i change days on past included( days number/name of days ex.monday/day time ex.morning) if is possible...

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes