beetlejuise

Jul 9, 2017
* BUG * i joined Joan after her work from campus to downtown. when leaving the bus i rerolled back into the bus (got the image with Joan and MC in the bus ) and outside the phone options i can not do anything else. day 49 and have 2 hearts with Joan

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Reactions: Papa Ernie

Avariz

Dec 20, 2017
Someone decribed a similar issue a couple of pages back, see if this helps:
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-2-95-mikemasters.2625/post-2751282
thank you so much, on my own did find the quick save "fix" but it went bullocks again after first try.. now thanks to you and that post kept on trying and game is normal again after spamming quick save about 8 times..
Mine's really screwed. 2 in-game days and it's still popping-up.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Hey guys, do you know if theres a main new girl for 3.0 Update?
According to the dev's patreon post, no. New update only has some new scenes for Samantha (mom). I don't think the author even plans on adding any new main girls. The events of the game have gone pretty far and it's uncommon to introduce main characters at this stage, I think.

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
I've just finished a complete 100% achievements playthrough of the 0.2.95 version, so I decided to upload the full save in case anyone needs it.
you are my hero ... after several pc crashes I am happy for free saves because I was pretty long playing the game but did not backup saves so often. have a great new year 2020 .

Reactions: look_skywalker

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Has someone make a walktrought with the new update?? because the family dinner(mc,joan,mc's mom) isnt in the older walktought versions.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Has someone make a walktrought with the new update?? because the family dinner(mc,joan,mc's mom) isnt in the older walktought versions.
I haven't seen a walkthrough for version 0.2.95, but I had no problem triggering two new events from it on my own. If you have done everything else from the walkthrough for version 0.2.9, you just keep spending time with mom and talking to her. Topic about family dinner should arise. After that you only have to use your phone to send mom sms to set a date for the dinner. The other event, Getting a job, triggers in the morning during breakfast after Looking for a job event was completed.
I believe a new version of the walkthrough will be for version 0.3.0, that was released for patrons yesterday, but hasn't been posted here yet.

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
How much incest? I totally forgot about this game because it was full college, but I read something about family update so I want to play it again after like two years, does I need a patch?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
ARRGH! Why does the save file location change every update? After getting the Mac version working over the last few versions, now the saves no longer go to a College Life folder in the Application Support folder, but to the root of that folder with a prefix of College Life before each file name. It's a pain in the a...considering they are now loose files...I'm afraid this is becoming just a little too much work getting consistency to continue for me (sorry Mike - been following from the start)...gonna miss Kara...

Reactions: UncleVT

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
How much incest? I totally forgot about this game because it was full college, but I read something about family update so I want to play it again after like two years, does I need a patch?
There's a lot of content with sister, she has the most content of all the girls in the game. And a little content with mother. Her storyline has just started, so not much content, only peeking for now.
You don't need patch if you're downloading full v0.3.0 game. If you have game v 0.2.9.5 then you need patch for 0.2.9.5 to 0.3.0.
is there sex scenes with teachers and principle ?
There is one handjob scene with the principle in the prologue and that's all I'm afraid.
guys could someone give a save please a lost every save
I posted a complete save for v 0.2.9.5 recently:
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-3-0-mikemasters.2625/post-2771706

Reactions: Dustellar
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes