fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
In the boutique the girl don't wear the dresses for me. How to find out the name?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Ok, I maked mistake there. It's somehow possible to changed this in the data files?
Sorry, can't help you there, i'm not proficient with save editors, and when I last tried opening a savefile from this game with save edit online, I found a lot of mostly unnamed variables and couldn't figure out anything.
Anyway, you don't miss much by not knowing her name in this scene. There's only like 1 pic of peeking at her if you know it.
This game does have a lot of content that is easy to miss, or lock out of somehow. Many quests demand planning in order to see the best outcome. I missed a bunch of achievements on my first playthrough, so I head to replay it all over using a walkthrough to get 100% complete.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
I don't know if i'm missing something or if it's a bug, but when i went to get the phone for the "Super Smart Phone" quest i also got a notebook and Joan has already got one. Any idea?

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
OMG! What a huge piece of game! Played it all night until it's midday already. Everything is easy enough at the beginning, but getting harder when you closer to the latest sex scenes (damn hidden points). Love the story.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
How can I change the start in window, not fullscreen? In the package file?

look_skywalker
I meant the map files in the www/data folder, not the saves. There you can change the parameters and the text too.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
How can I change the start in window, not fullscreen? In the package file?

look_skywalker
I meant the map files in the www/data folder, not the saves. There you can change the parameters and the text too.
I just use F4 to toggle to windowed immediately after launch. If you set windowed mode in the options it should be saved, but for some reason it doesn't in the newest version.
As for map files, I'm not familiar with editing them either.

Snow!men

Nov 14, 2019
I need to find my suit. At walkthrough was written, ´go to your room and change into your suit´ but i didnt find anything here and got not any options like change into....?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So does anyone know whether Mrs. Anderson or Kimberly content will progress at some point? It seems like forever since anything happened with them. I would've preferred to see things with both of them progress before bringing the MC's mother into town. I mean, Mike already had both of these characters in the game, so he instead introduces other characters (Penny, the mom) rather than progressing with existing characters? Hell, even progressing Jane and Jessica to lovers status would have been preferable to me. Don't get me wrong: I like the mom, and Penny seems all right, but it seems like other characters are getting left behind. :(

Reactions: fortuna95

zelados

Jun 5, 2017
How to delete condoms? When I have sex with joan, they don't disappear... probably it's bug. I have 2 redux condoms all the time in my inventory.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
How to delete condoms? When I have sex with joan, they don't disappear... probably it's bug. I have 2 redux condoms all the time in my inventory.
Are you sure they don't? You may be speaking about packs of condoms, and each pack contains 3 condoms. Look in your inventory. For example you see "Redux - condom pack x2". Click on that line and you'll see at the top of the screen another line: "Total number of condoms: 6" (or maybe 5 or 4). The total number should reduce every time after sex. And number of redux condom packs should reduce after every 3 times you have sex with Joan.

Reactions: zelados

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I'm at Jessica's appartment after the first night with her.
I want to have breakfast with her but 'i can't do this in a suit and i should change'.
Where can you change? I can't skip an hour since 'Jessica is about to leave' and the other option is leaving on my own to the bus.
Where can i change clothes or can that not be done at all?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I'm at Jessica's appartment after the first night with her.
I want to have breakfast with her but 'i can't do this in a suit and i should change'.
Where can you change? I can't skip an hour since 'Jessica is about to leave' and the other option is leaving on my own to the bus.
Where can i change clothes or can that not be done at all?
You can't on the first time. The only place where you can change is your room in college dorm. You can have breakfast with her when you just come to her apartment at 22:00 and spend the night with her.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
You can't on the first time. The only place where you can change is your room in college dorm. You can have breakfast with her when you just come to her apartment at 22:00 and spend the night with her.
So... all i can do now is just leave? Just go to the busstop and go? That seems really wierd from a story/character point of view.
Jess: Want to have morning breakfast with me while i am wearing only my panties?
MC: No.. I'm wearing a suit so i can't. See ya.
Jess: ????

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
So... all i can do now is just leave? Just go to the busstop and go? That seems really wierd from a story/character point of view.
Jess: Want to have morning breakfast with me while i am wearing only my panties?
MC: No.. I'm wearing a suit so i can't. See ya.
Jess: ????
Well, yeah, pretty much like that. I can't see why MC couldn't just strip down to underwear for breakfast, but it's how it works. The situations with the suit get weird sometimes. For example, in the morning after a date with Joan you can't even watch TV on the sofa with her for the same reason.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes