leproso0413

May 26, 2017
One question. The days are endless? can I be on day 170 and still do the things I miss with each character or the side quests? What I want to know is that there is no time limit unless I answer something negative like the red letter in the tutorial? My idea is to upload all the relationships first and the skills but I want to know if by doing that with the days, something will happen.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
One question. The days are endless? can I be on day 170 and still do the things I miss with each character or the side quests? What I want to know is that there is no time limit unless I answer something negative like the red letter in the tutorial? My idea is to upload all the relationships first and the skills but I want to know if by doing that with the days, something will happen.
You can miss Joan's first 2 selfies if you don't get it on day 8 or 9, before she runs away from home and you have to have gone shopping with Joan if you want the boutique girl to model for you when shopping for Kara's dress but that's about it, everything else can be done, even out of order. For example, in one playthrough, MC had slept with Joan before seeing the scene where she walks in on him changing in her room.

ght74823

Jul 24, 2017
Did this game ever get an engine or speed update in the last year or two? It's been ages since I played it and I liked it but it was so damn slow walking anywhere.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
You can miss Joan's first 2 selfies if you don't get it on day 8 or 9, before she runs away from home and you have to have gone shopping with Joan if you want the boutique girl to model for you when shopping for Kara's dress but that's about it, everything else can be done, even out of order. For example, in one playthrough, MC had slept with Joan before seeing the scene where she walks in on him changing in her room.
1579809667974.png
1 casual selfie already got it which is the easiest. What I don't understand is how to get a sexy selfie. It says to ask for it on the 8th or 9th but what I don't understand is, do I have to finish the 3 casual selfies first? or do I have to wait until the 8th or 9th and ask for the sexy selfie?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
View attachment 526964
1 casual selfie already got it which is the easiest. What I don't understand is how to get a sexy selfie. It says to ask for it on the 8th or 9th but what I don't understand is, do I have to finish the 3 casual selfies first? or do I have to wait until the 8th or 9th and ask for the sexy selfie?
no, you don't have to get all casual selfies first. In Joan's case, you won't be able to do so. If you have the 1st casual selfie, you just ask for another selfie on day 8 or 9 and get the 1st sexy selfie. You won't be able to get the rest of her casual selfies until after day 10 anyway.

Reactions: leproso0413

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
no, you don't have to get all casual selfies first. In Joan's case, you won't be able to do so. If you have the 1st casual selfie, you just ask for another selfie on day 8 or 9 and get the 1st sexy selfie. You won't be able to get the rest of her casual selfies until after day 10 anyway.
thanks

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Reactions: leproso0413

Cybora

Mar 1, 2019
how do i start Joans caught masturbating event, I bought the sex toy and the guide says just enter her room and should start 50% but its not for me, been entering and leaving and still nothing

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
how do i start Joans caught masturbating event, I bought the sex toy and the guide says just enter her room and should start 50% but its not for me, been entering and leaving and still nothing
You have to enter at an appropriate time, when Joan's in the room and not sleeping. Either when she's at her desk or on her bed. Other than that I can't think of anything else.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
1580153205519.png
How do I get this event with Joan? I've already gone into his room many times and nothing happens. I already bought her the Sex Toy and I didn't confess my feelings to her. Can someone help me with this event?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes