Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Apparently you didn't. Yeah, it's totally possible, I just checked. Just ask for it at 8 a.m. when she's reviewing notes at her table.
Thanks. I load often another save because I see that the Achievement was not pefect maybe so this mistake was born. When you get the pic at 10 am and you load a save from 10am the pic is not saved when I see it correct.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Maybe somebody can answer me this Question?

I checked now and I see that the Gallery from Jessica is not full the last pic is missing?

I done all events with Jessica is this correct that the Gallery pic is missing or not? (I thought I have had in the past all there)

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Maybe somebody can answer me this Question?

I checked now and I see that the Gallery from Jessica is not full the last pic is missing?

I done all events with Jessica is this correct that the Gallery pic is missing or not? (I thought I have had in the past all there)
Yes, it's correct. The author has just recently started filling the gallery. So far there are 4 scenes for Jane, 3 for Kara, 3 for Jessica and none for Joan. More will probably be added with next updates.

Reactions: Dole

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Maybe somebody can answer this Question I don´t know if I make a mistake before I don´t get the solution from the walkthrough or what I have to do to came further?

When something is broken please explain what/what I make wrong and can you fix my save so it would be work?

-Joan when I give her the notebook I don´t get the kiss. (I see aso no other possibles when I gave the laptop that I get a new choice or so)
-Kara´s dress he don´t go in the boutique.
-Joan massaging.
-Joan education (for me it looks the last step is missing).

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Maybe somebody can answer this Question I don´t know if I make a mistake before I don´t get the solution from the walkthrough or what I have to do to came further?

When something is broken please explain what/what I make wrong and can you fix my save so it would be work?

-Joan when I give her the notebook I don´t get the kiss. (I see aso no other possibles when I gave the laptop that I get a new choice or so)
-Joan massaging.
Well, as for the notebook, it's probably because you chose some wrong options when accepting the quest during At the desk event. Your choices at the start of the quest are what decides if you end up with a kiss, handshake or nothing as reward.

As for the dress, I'm not quite sure, all prerequisites are completed, it should trigger, but it doesn't. My only guess is that you acquired the quest to buy the dress before you went to the boutique with Joan or Jane, so the option to buy it in the boutique is locked for you and you will have to buy it online from your room.

About Joan's massaging (I suppose you mean that she doesn't take off her pants during massage) and education - both aren't proceeding because you haven't completed Becoming best friends event. You need to give Joan her notebook first, then you'll be able to trigger Covered skin quest (by going past the boutique), buy and gift her some lingerie. This will trigger Becoming best friends (date) event the next time you talk to her. Which in turn will let you proceed with the education and will make Joan take off the pants during massage (although she will still lose 1 relation point during the first time).

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017

-Joan massaging.
karas dress i can not answer as i use cheat system on my rpgm to see variables etc and theres like 3 points missing in that quests variables , as for joan massaging and educaton your missing some other event but the damn code for it is not clear on what. I will go back through my saves see if i can figure out what was missed. Sadly i can not just change the variables for that quest as it will throw off all other variables making game unplayable. My advice is go back through walkthrough carefully and double check everything and i will search for answers on my end aswell

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
karas dress i can not answer as i use cheat system on my rpgm to see variables etc and theres like 3 points missing in that quests variables , as for joan massaging and educaton your missing some other event but the damn code for it is not clear on what. I will go back through my saves see if i can figure out what was missed. Sadly i can not just change the variables for that quest as it will throw off all other variables making game unplayable. My advice is go back through walkthrough carefully and double check everything and i will search for answers on my end aswell
I can spare you the trouble of going through your saves, I played Dole's save and like I wrote in my previous post, i figured it out. What's holding him back is not completed IT advisor quest (notebook for Joan). Once that is completed, Covered Skin can be done and then finally Becoming best friends.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I can spare you the trouble of going through your saves, I played Dole's save and like I wrote in my previous post, i figured it out. What's holding him back is not completed IT advisor quest (notebook for Joan). Once that is completed, Covered Skin can be done and then finally Becoming best friends.
Did not see your message my bad. As for karas dress somethings missing there i think the two may be linked maybe its underwear then karas dress. I will take a look. Thanks for responding and sorry for missing your post appreciate you taking the time to give me the heads up. The sundreses are from mcs pc but other dress is boutique as far as i can remeber (im old memory might be going) so think they must be linked. Been a heck of a while since i played that section tho

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Did not see your message my bad. As for karas dress somethings missing there i think the two may be linked maybe its underwear then karas dress. I will take a look. Thanks for responding and sorry for missing your post appreciate you taking the time to give me the heads up
That's ok, you're welcome. I tried to go for the dress after buying underwear, it still doesn't work, I can't get why that is. According to the walkthrough it should work if you've been at least once at the boutique, either with Joan for swimsuit during Tub Acessory or with Jane during New Casual Outfit (getting bonus content if you've done both). He's done both. My only guess is that if you first acquire One last big gesture quest before ever going to the boutique, the option to buy the dress in the boutique might be locked forever. I could even restart the One last big gesture quest by going again for a stroll with Kara, but even in that case I couldn't go into the boutique for the dress on his save. At least there's always the option to buy the dress on-line, if nothing works.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
That's ok, you're welcome. I tried to go for the dress after buying underwear, it still doesn't work, I can't get why that is. According to the walkthrough it should work if you've been at least once at the boutique, either with Joan for swimsuit during Tub Acessory or with Jane during New Casual Outfit (getting bonus content if you've done both). He's done both. My only guess is that if you first acquire One last big gesture quest before ever going to the boutique, the option to buy the dress in the boutique might be locked forever. I could even restart the One last big gesture quest by going again for a stroll with Kara, but even in that case I couldn't go into the boutique for the dress on his save. At least there's always the option to buy the dress on-line, if nothing works.
Ahh fair enough that is why the quest variables dont match up. Did not even know you could buy it online so atleast theres a way around it. Thanks again

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Well, as for the notebook, it's probably because you chose some wrong options when accepting the quest during At the desk event. Your choices at the start of the quest are what decides if you end up with a kiss, handshake or nothing as reward.

As for the dress, I'm not quite sure, all prerequisites are completed, it should trigger, but it doesn't. My only guess is that you acquired the quest to buy the dress before you went to the boutique with Joan or Jane, so the option to buy it in the boutique is locked for you and you will have to buy it online from your room.

About Joan's massaging (I suppose you mean that she doesn't take off her pants during massage) and education - both aren't proceeding because you haven't completed Becoming best friends event. You need to give Joan her notebook first, then you'll be able to trigger Covered skin quest (by going past the boutique), buy and gift her some lingerie. This will trigger Becoming best friends (date) event the next time you talk to her. Which in turn will let you proceed with the education and will make Joan take off the pants during massage (although she will still lose 1 relation point during the first time).
Thanks for the answers. The problem is what I have that the best choices what you normal have in green at some points in the walkthrough are not green. So you think it doesn´t matter what answer you give for example Jessicas kiss in the bus. When you play further and don´t look immediately and check it you see in the Achievements the red mark. So I load often an older save to fix it maybe I have thought I am done something what I haven´t done in this old save. I delete my old version it was around 1.2 or so and a lot changed. Aso sometimes it is for me not to see/clear what must I have done for the best gameplay so I am searching and reading a lot in the walkthrough and jump from one point to another. Sometimes easy because the sentence match and complicated when it doesn´t match and you must searching to find the right place in the walkthrough. Aso when a sentence or more missing in the middle of the walkthrough and you don´t know are you on the correct path or have you done something wrong.

Last edited:

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
1580287718917.png
1580287882944.png
How do I get this event with Jane when I have lunch with her? My relationship with her is fine and when I get the bill, I pay it but she won't give me to go through with the event. What do I have to do or what am I missing? I have the money.

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
View attachment 533099
View attachment 533101
How do I get this event with Jane when I have lunch with her? My relationship with her is fine and when I get the bill, I pay it but she won't give me to go through with the event. What do I have to do or what am I missing? I have the money.
This event is only availiable for a week after Cheerleading Decision event has started. If you haven't started Cheerleading decision, then you can start it and get this one as well. If you already have Cheerleading decision completed and it's been more than a week since then, you won't be able to trigger the New casual outfit.

Thanks for the answers. The problem is what I have that the best choices what you normal have in green at some points in the walkthrough are not green. So you think it doesn´t matter what answer you give for example Jessicas kiss in the bus. When you play further and don´t look immediately and check it you see in the Achievements the red mark. So I load often an older save to fix it maybe I have thought I am done something what I haven´t done in this old save. I delete my old version it was around 1.2 or so and a lot changed. Aso sometimes it is for me not to see/clear what must I have done for the best gameplay so I am searching and reading a lot in the walkthrough and jump from one point to another. Sometimes easy because the sentence match and complicated when it doesn´t match and you must searching to find the right place in the walkthrough. Aso when a sentence or more missing in the middle of the walkthrough and you don´t know are you on the correct path or have you done something wrong.
I agree that walkthrough can be sometimes confusing beacuse you have to jump to different parts of it all the time, but I've never found that any best choices weren't green. I also missed some achievements on my first walkthrough, but it was mainly because of the timing of my actions. I did something that cut off my chances to get that achievement and noticed it when it was too late. So I learned from my mistakes on the first playthrough and completed the second with all achievements.

Last edited:
Reactions: leproso0413

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
This event is only availiable for a week after Cheerleading Decision event has started. If you haven't started Cheerleading decision, then you can start it and get this one as well. If you already have Cheerleading decision completed and it's been more than a week since then, you won't be able to trigger the New casual outfit.

I agree that walkthrough can be sometimes confusing beacuse you have to jump to different parts of it all the time, but I've never found that any best choices weren't green. I also missed some achievements on my first walkthrough, but it was mainly because of the timing of my actions. I did something that cut off my chances to get that achievement and noticed it when it was too late. So I learned from my mistakes on the first playthrough and completed the second with all achievements.
You get the Achievements it is only not best solved so you have red marks.

When I remember correct here is a example (and you have more places as this one):

-’Say something.’ GREEN is missing talking in the bus with Jessica (This sentence is missing in the walkthrough)

2nd Dinner with Jessica
-’I like it too.’
-Grab the receipt – if you have less than 50$e Jessica pays GREEN
If you have more than 55$)
-Yes
-No
-Leave it – Jessica pays
If all green options selected)
-Kiss her – event ends heree if the 4th massage GREEN
lesson from ‘Golden hands’ quest isn’t done
-What? - event ends here
-’Lead the way...’
-’Drag me to your lair...’
-’NO! NOe I BEG OF YOU...’
-’Yeahe I do.’ - go to ‘Conversation topics’
-’I want to kiss you.’
-’No I don’t.’
-’Say something.’ GREEN is missing talking in the bus with Jessica (This sentence is missing in the walkthrough)
-Go to the Sleepover event for conclusion

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Is it clear what difference make the blue path for the end?

You get the Achievements it is only not best solved so you have red marks.

When I remember correct here is a example (and you have more places as this one):

-’I want to kiss you.’

2nd Dinner with Jessica
-’I like it too.’
-Grab the receipt – if you have less than 50$e Jessica pays GREEN
If you have more than 55$)
-Yes
-No
-Leave it – Jessica pays
If all green options selected)
-Kiss her – event ends heree if the 4th massage GREEN
lesson from ‘Golden hands’ quest isn’t done
-What? - event ends here
-’Lead the way...’
-’Drag me to your lair...’
-’NO! NOe I BEG OF YOU...’
-’Yeahe I do.’ - go to ‘Conversation topics’
-’I want to kiss you.’ GREEN IS MISSING (when you don´t do this you get a red mark in the Achievement)
-’No I don’t.’
-Go to the Sleepover event for conclusion
Well, the 2nd dinner with Jessica is a repeatable event, so if you missed the kiss and got red mark, you can do the event again and get it right, if I'm not wrong. When doing repeatable events it's sometimes not even possible to get all green marks on the first try.

As for the blue path for Joan, so far it only affects some clothing choices and dialogue (according to the walkthrough). Only by following the blue path you can get her the first swimsuit and pink underwear. The dev said that he didn't plan any major differences for the green and blue paths for Joan, only extra clothing and maybe dialogue here and there. Someone mentioned that green path is more of a normal relationship and blue is more dominating. That might be true, because the swimsuit that is exclusive to blue path is something that reminded Joan of their father, because he gave her a similar one, so making her wear it may be something she doesn't like very much. I personally never took the blue route, so I can't say first-hand.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Well, the 2nd dinner with Jessica is a repeatable event, so if you missed the kiss and got red mark, you can do the event again and get it right, if I'm not wrong. When doing repeatable events it's sometimes not even possible to get all green marks on the first try.

As for the blue path for Joan, so far it only affects some clothing choices and dialogue (according to the walkthrough). Only by following the blue path you can get her the first swimsuit and pink underwear. The dev said that he didn't plan any major differences for the green and blue paths for Joan, only extra clothing and maybe dialogue here and there. Someone mentioned that green path is more of a normal relationship and blue is more dominating. That might be true, because the swimsuit that is exclusive to blue path is something that reminded Joan of their father, because he gave her a similar one, so making her wear it may be something she doesn't like very much. I personally never took the blue route, so I can't say first-hand.
I have a walkthrough for the best way and when information is missing so it is clear that you make mistakes and the problem is when you see that you have not the best way. For example me with all my 48 (49) saves I get not the best way anymore so I am wasting a lot of hours (more as 12 hours) and can start new.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017

Thanks. What should I do first then? finish the Cheerleading Decision event first and then do the new casual outfit event? When you said I couldn't activate the new casual outfit, would I have to do this casual outfit event after finishing cheerleadin decision?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Thanks. What should I do first then? finish the Cheerleading Decision event first and then do the new casual outfit event? When you said I couldn't activate the new casual outfit, would I have to do this casual outfit event after finishing cheerleadin decision?
You can finish them in any order. Just be sure to do both in less then a week after Cheerleading decision started. You can finish Cheerleading decision first and then do New casual outfit immediately after. Or you can start Cheerleading decision, then do New casual outfit, and after that finish Cheerleading outfit. It should work both ways. But if you don't finish any of this events in a week since the start of Cheerleading decision, you will not be able to finish them.

Reactions: leproso0413
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes