leproso0413

May 26, 2017
You can finish them in any order. Just be sure to do both in less then a week after Cheerleading decision started. You can finish Cheerleading decision first and then do New casual outfit immediately after. Or you can start Cheerleading decision, then do New casual outfit, and after that finish Cheerleading outfit. It should work both ways. But if you don't finish any of this events in a week since the start of Cheerleading decision, you will not be able to finish them.
That's it, then. Thank you very much.

Reactions: look_skywalker

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
Hey guys I’m new to this game and wanted to know what do I do when I ask the nurse on a date?
I miss up and didn’t read that part

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Hey guys I’m new to this game and wanted to know what do I do when I ask the nurse on a date?
I miss up and didn’t read that part
I'm not sure what part of date you're having problem with, if you mean what to do exactly after you asked her out, you should change into the suit (drawer in your room) and go to the infirmary at 21:00.
There's also a link to the walkthrough in the original post on the first page, you can find all the information needed in it, perhaps more precise than I can explain and with all the best dialogue choices highlighted.

Flayli

Jan 27, 2018
I'm playing on a Mac, i can't seem to find the save file location I've tried looking in application support it's not there, anyone know where i can find it

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2017
Where are the save files located now?

Edit: C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\College Life\User Data\Default

Last edited:
May 21, 2017
If anyone is wondering about the quicksaves. Without skipping the msg read properly cause quick saves get saved amongst the '50' or so save slots available. Quick saves do not have an individual save slot.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
If anyone is wondering about the quicksaves. Without skipping the msg read properly cause quick saves get saved amongst the '50' or so save slots available. Quick saves do not have an individual save slot.
Nope, quick saves have an individual slot, it's slot number 49. Autosaves also have individual slot - slot number 50.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
i forgot to ask for tattoos girl name in alley will that fuck me later does anyone think lol

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
i forgot to ask for tattoos girl name in alley will that fuck me later does anyone think lol
She hasn't got any more content other than the replayable alley scene. So for now it doesn't affect anything. If she ever gets more content - maybe, but it's unlikely that it will affect content with main girls.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
She hasn't got any more content other than the replayable alley scene. So for now it doesn't affect anything. If she ever gets more content - maybe, but it's unlikely that it will affect content with main girls.
i meant fuck me with her later content when she gets developed lol

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
i meant fuck me with her later content when she gets developed lol
I got what you meant. Maybe. After all knowing the name of boutique salesgirl did have an impact, although very small. But as far as I know it's not even when she gets developed, but more likely if she gets developed. I understand that she hasn't got any update in a long time and that most people more interested in main girls development rather than her.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes