Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
Need save files from last update v3.0 because all my saves files suddenly gone and i dont want to play the game from beginning.

pacman14073

Jun 8, 2017
Why do the animations not work in this game? Headmistress handjob worked one time and never again(I never got the repeat to work

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
hey guys could someone give a save after the mother event with the good end ? thanks guys
I believe by mother event you mean taking her home with you from hospital. Here are some saves, one just at the start of the event and rest are soon after: https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-3-1-mikemasters.2625/post-2885830

Does this game have a replay/gallery for scenes?
It does, but it's been added just recently and the author has been adding several scenes to the gallery per update. There are 3-4 scenes for each girl in the gallery currently, part of them are non-sexual scenes.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
I believe by mother event you mean taking her home with you from hospital. Here are some saves, one just at the start of the event and rest are soon after: https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-3-1-mikemasters.2625/post-2885830

It does, but it's been added just recently and the author has been adding several scenes to the gallery per update. There are 3-4 scenes for each girl in the gallery currently, part of them are non-sexual scenes.
So it's not a complete gallery?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I started new and I am at Day 10 can somebody tell me about the 5 new selfies? (when I can get them)

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I started new and I am at Day 10 can somebody tell me about the 5 new selfies? (when I can get them)
I'm not sure about additional conditions (like which level of relationships is needed), but here is when you need to ask for new selfies:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 21, 2017
Nope, quick saves have an individual slot, it's slot number 49. Autosaves also have individual slot - slot number 50.
Yeah but We can overwrite those save slots with normal saves as well. For example: Quick save is slot 49 and Auto save is 50. What i'm saying is Quicksave and autosave does not create a new save slot, it just saves in the existing slots. Existing Slots are from Slot 1 - Slot 50. You wont get a File0 or a File 51 when auto saving or quick saving. It saves in Slot 49 and Slot 50 which can be overwritten by using the Save feature present in the in-game menu.

May 21, 2017
But its sad that the RPG save game editor wont let us change any Swathes or Variables of the game. Thats really sad. And who the hell do i practice the massage on before continuing the massage lessons????

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Yeah but We can overwrite those save slots with normal saves as well. For example: Quick save is slot 49 and Auto save is 50. What i'm saying is Quicksave and autosave does not create a new save slot, it just saves in the existing slots. Existing Slots are from Slot 1 - Slot 50. You wont get a File0 or a File 51 when auto saving or quick saving. It saves in Slot 49 and Slot 50 which can be overwritten by using the Save feature present in the in-game menu.
Yep, that's true. I just thought I needed to mention that, since you wanted to make other players aware, it was worth mentioning something like "Do not overwrite slots 49 and 50 with your manual saves. Those are for quicksaves and autosaves"

But its sad that the RPG save game editor wont let us change any Swathes or Variables of the game. Thats really sad. And who the hell do i practice the massage on before continuing the massage lessons????
You can practice on Jane in the evening when she's watching TV. And after dinner with Jessica you can practice on her clients (although at that point your massage skill would be practically maxed). So mostly Jane, you can practice 2 times per evening with her at 22:00 and 01:00.
And concerning variables and save editors there was this advice recently: https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-3-1-mikemasters.2625/post-2935599

Last edited:

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
how do I trigger the bend over event for Kara? I am at lover with her and I cant seem to get that event to trigger.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
how do I trigger the bend over event for Kara? I am at lover with her and I cant seem to get that event to trigger.
The walkthrough says at 21:00-22:00, but it's also possible to trigger in the morning at 8:00. There's a 50% chance, so you should try reentering the room (although if it's the first time, it should trigger 100%). Are you playing the latest version? There may have been issues before, but according to the changelog they should be fixed.

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
The walkthrough says at 21:00-22:00, but it's also possible to trigger in the morning at 8:00. There's a 50% chance, so you should try reentering the room (although if it's the first time, it should trigger 100%). Are you playing the latest version? There may have been issues before, but according to the changelog they should be fixed.
I am playing the latest version. I have tried both times, i will try again. thank you for the reply!

Edit: I did finally get it to trigger. it was just not at the time it said in the walkthrough for the first time. thank you for the tip!!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes