Jan 7, 2018
I have a problem with the massage lessons, I think. I triggered the event by talking with the receptionist. The nurse showed me how to do it (I stayed focussed everytime) then I showed her what I learnt (did it properly everytime) then I went back multiple times but it just won't progress. Doesn't matter if I do it properly or fake it, except if I fake it more than once I don't have massge+1. Do I need to repeat the first lesson (leg massage) over and over again until I reach a certain level of massage points or is there something else I can/must/mustn't do?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I have a problem with the massage lessons, I think. I triggered the event by talking with the receptionist. The nurse showed me how to do it (I stayed focussed everytime) then I showed her what I learnt (did it properly everytime) then I went back multiple times but it just won't progress. Doesn't matter if I do it properly or fake it, except if I fake it more than once I don't have massge+1. Do I need to repeat the first lesson (leg massage) over and over again until I reach a certain level of massage points or is there something else I can/must/mustn't do?
Yes, you must practice massage and get those +1 massage points until you reach level "amateur masseur". You can also practice massage on Jane when she's watching TV to improve massage skill.
There is also guide in the first post of this thread, you can use it when you're stuck with events.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I bought the anal set but how should I give it to jane ....
Talk to her when she's studying at your notebook at 23:00-0:00. I'd advise to make a save before giving it to her. For me this quest glitched out and after she agreed to anal, this quest keeps triggering every time I offer her sex.

Reactions: paloompa

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
the thing about jane and jessica realtionship will be interesting ...threesome would be nice
Agree. Jane denies everything so far, but the author's patreon page states threesome option is planned, and walkthrough also has a separate Jane&Jess section, so I guess it will happen sooner or later. By the way, there was also mentioned harem planned, I wonder how that would be implemented. And I suppose that'd be a lot of work, considering paths of different girls have barely even crossed so far.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I'm not sure about additional conditions (like which level of relationships is needed), but here is when you need to ask for new selfies:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jessica 5:00 double?
It was the naked scene and so she send me nothing or must I have a date and sleep there and can ask here there after the selfie?
Or is this answer from you wrong?
At the moment I have 3,2,2

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Jessica 5:00 double?
It was the naked scene and so she send me nothing or must I have a date and sleep there and can ask here there after the selfie?
Or is this answer from you wrong?
At the moment I have 3,2,2
No, I'm definately not wrong, I checked right now. I slept at my college room, woke up at 5:00, asked for a selfie and got it. It's definately a new one. It's a sexy selfie of Jessica in a towel after shower.
If by 3,2,2 you mean that you have 3 casual, 2 sexy and 2 nude selfies of Jessica, then you must have got it.
Because in previous versions she had 2 casual, 1 sexy and 2 nude selfies and this version added 1 casual and 1 sexy selfie.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
No, I'm definately not wrong, I checked right now. I slept at my college room, woke up at 5:00, asked for a selfie and got it. It's definately a new one. It's a sexy selfie of Jessica in a towel after shower.
If by 3,2,2 you mean that you have 3 casual, 2 sexy and 2 nude selfies of Jessica, then you must have got it.
Because in previous versions she had 2 casual, 1 sexy and 2 nude selfies and this version added 1 casual and 1 sexy selfie.
Sorry my mistake I can´t count anymore.

Opera to finish it must I have full lover points or have it something to do with the dress (I have the elegant formal dress with no full lover points and haven´t solved it)?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Sorry my mistake I can´t count anymore.

Opera to finish it must I have full lover points or have it something to do with the dress (I have the elegant formal dress with no full lover points and haven´t solved it)?
Yes, you need to be lovers with Kara to finish the One last big gesture quest to give her the dress.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Yes, you need to be lovers with Kara to finish the One last big gesture quest to give her the dress.
Can you cheat the other dress? I bought the expensive one and with this dress it don´t work I was now at the opera the second time?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Can you cheat the other dress? I bought the expensive one and with this dress it don´t work I was now at the opera the second time?
Sorry, can't help you with cheating the dress, never used cheats in this game. But you said you don't have lovers relationship with Kara yet, so that must be the problem. Finish Become lovers event first, then you should be able to do this quest.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Sorry, can't help you with cheating the dress, never used cheats in this game. But you said you don't have lovers relationship with Kara yet, so that must be the problem. Finish Become lovers event first, then you should be able to do this quest.
I have max and the save it is a Monday.

Opera is open and sleeping by her. I wrote before two times in the opera no change.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
No, have you wear it on and played further? All days don´t work.
Yeah, I think I know what you mean. The event plays out right, but it doesn't unlock the achievement. Here's what you need to do:
1)go to the opera with Kara
2)next day go for another stroll with Kara and choose "We can look around" option. This will trigger the opera quest again.
3)after that go to the opera with Kara again and the achievement will be completed.

As for the Slept with Kara until the morning achievement - you need just go to her room in the evening when she's on her bed and choose to have sex again ("Let's do it" option), after that she will propose you to spend the night with her.

I hope that solves all your problems

Reactions: Dole

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I don´know why I triggered the mom event on Day 40 (buyed shave kid and sleeped in campus) and so something was missing from Joan and I must load again and sleep by Joan .

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I don´know why I triggered the mom event on Day 40 (buyed shave kid and sleeped in campus) and so something was missing from Joan and I must load again and sleep by Joan .
I think the automatic trigger of mom event has been moved to day 40 from day 50 which is stated in the walkthrough. I loaded an earlier save and kept skipping days until day 40 and it triggered for me as well.
Mom event doesn't trigger when you sleep in Joan's room.
You should reach lovers relationship with Joan before triggering mom event, so you should sleep in Joan's room until then. If you don't, nothing bad will happen, but you'll get some red marks on one of mom's achievements.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes