Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I have the same problem as you. I made all the steps but I don’t menage to give her that dress, so I can’t propose the picnic to her. Today I spent FOUR HOURS AND A HALF AND

I have the same problem as you. I made all the steps but there’s a bag that doesn’t allow me to give her the dress, so I can’t propose to her the picnic. Today I spent FOUR HOURS AND A HALF to arrive at that point, but there’s a bug that doesn’t allow me to continue the game. Please answer this comment and solve the problem. Thanks a lot
I started new because I make some wrong decision (around 10 hours playtime) and I have had no save anymore that I can fix it.

The dress problem I have had was I accepted the Quest (Opera Quest with Kara) before I have had the Quest to go with Jane in the clothing shop to see the saleswoman for dressing the dress for you (Second Dress for Opera for Kara). Only online buying was available so it was not acceptable.

I played it to the end my playtime is around 15:15 hours.

look_skywalker helped me a lot to solve the Game with the best possibilities.

With the summer dress I have had no problems (the most expensive one). The selfie was not the 3rd missing the first one was missing after I heard my mistake it was no problem. The other wrong choices I done was not curable anymore so I started new. I load a lot around to solve my mistakes so I don´t know what I have done before and what not in my save. In the new play I saved immediately after I get the selfie.

The 3rd selfie from Kara is no problem to get at 10am at weekends when you go out before with her to a picnic.

After the dress you buyed the food in the main hall around 12am and then you searched for the right picnic place (you put a blanket on the place). After this you tell Kara that you are ready for a picnic with her.

Last edited:

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
I started new because I make some wrong decision (around 10 hours playtime) and I have had no save anymore that I can fix it.

The dress problem I have had was I accepted the Quest (Opera Quest with Kira) before I have had the Quest to go with Jane in the clothing shop to see the saleswoman for dressing the dress for you (Second Dress for Opera for Kira). Only online buying was available so it was not acceptable.

I played it to the end my playtime is around 15:15 hours.

look_skywalker helped me a lot to solve the Game with the best possibilities.

With the summer dress I have had no problems (the most expensive one). The selfie was not the 3rd missing the first one was missing after I heard my mistake it was no problem. The other wrong choices I done was not curable anymore so I started new. I load a lot around to solve my mistakes so I don´t know what I have done before and what not in my save. In the new play I saved immediately after I get the selfie.

The 3rd selfie from Kira is no problem to get at 10am at weekends when you go out before with her to a picnic.

After the dress you buyed the food in the main hall around 12am and then you searched for the right picnic place (you put a blanket on the place). After this you tell Kira that you are ready for a picnic with her.
I followed all the steps, can you repeat them in order? I think there’s a bug

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I followed all the steps, can you repeat them in order? I think there’s a bug
You can see that the picnic event only starts when you do the other Quest before with Kara so she is with you in her room only wear pants so she accept the dress.

From the walkthrough
Gathering items
- go to your room and use PC
- buy picnic set and preferred sundress
-retreave bought items next day at the dormitory reception
-go to main hall bar for food between 11:00 and 13:00)
-set a place for picnic spot right under the dormitory)

Giving the dress (Kara’s room; Mon-Fri 8:00)
-Give the dress
-This one wins - you offer Kara Silky Jute Sundress
-Let me think
-’Do you remember the talk…’
-’I just want to give you something.’
-’Just open it.’
-Look at her ass
-’Beautifule just like you…’
-Look
-’You’re very sexy’
- event ‘Don’t wear pants at all’ fnished) - accepts Silky dress

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
Hmm, not sure if it's just me, but I guess the new side quest "A whole A hole" is bugged.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I experienced exactly the same thing -- carefully followed the walkthru -- Jane tells MC she's ready, but every time she bails and then the Quest Complete message comes up... Would welcome any ideas, but I too think this is a bug . . .

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
You can see that the picnic event only starts when you do the other Quest before with Kara so she is with you in her room only wear pants so she accept the dress.

From the walkthrough
Gathering items
- go to your room and use PC
- buy picnic set and preferred sundress
-retreave bought items next day at the dormitory reception
-go to main hall bar for food between 11:00 and 13:00)
-set a place for picnic spot right under the dormitory)

Giving the dress (Kara’s room; Mon-Fri 8:00)
-Give the dress
-This one wins - you offer Kara Silky Jute Sundress
-Let me think
-’Do you remember the talk…’
-’I just want to give you something.’
-’Just open it.’
-Look at her ass
-’Beautifule just like you…’
-Look
-’You’re very sexy’
- event ‘Don’t wear pants at all’ fnished) - accepts Silky dress
I already seen the guide and followed all the steps you wrote until the search for a place for picnic spot under the dormitory but the bug is still there. I can’t continue the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice game otherwise but takes quite a while to get anywhere with girls and since no rollbacking due rpgm saving should be done more frequently (especially since game tends to freeze when watching some girl in dormitory hallway or just talking to some1) but it's usually forgotten, nice graphs and decent music.

where are savefiles located? can't seem to see any files which have been modified at that time when there's been saving.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ah so not in game folder as usually in rpgms.

so another question: bug or done something wrong since kara rejects silky dress (completed pantless quest that's why trying to give it her) even selecting green answers.

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
Does anyone else have a problem with this game fucking up their sound? When I play this game and this game only it kills my sound and I have to restart my computer in order for my sound to work again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so anal with jane is broken, can't seem to get to jess/jessica's apartment nor advance on 3rd massage on getting lower, karen's lover route apparently needs next version (unless picnic fixes that but that's broken since she doesn't accept silky dress), nothing to talk with sister than random, massaging jane at gym pretty much fails everytime (51% chance while in room it's 80%).

spying gets boring (downtown is bit interesting except getting there and back takes time), mable's roommate doesn't seem to be at home never so no advancing on that either.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
so anal with jane is broken, can't seem to get to jess/jessica's apartment nor advance on 3rd massage on getting lower, karen's lover route apparently needs next version (unless picnic fixes that but that's broken since she doesn't accept silky dress), nothing to talk with sister than random, massaging jane at gym pretty much fails everytime (51% chance while in room it's 80%).

spying gets boring (downtown is bit interesting except getting there and back takes time), mable's roommate doesn't seem to be at home never so no advancing on that either.
Most of your problems should be solved by following the walkthrough.

With Jessica you probably can't advance because your relationship isn't high enough. If you haven't been on a date with her, you should go. If you have and it went ok, then you must improve your relationship until she accepts you going lower.

Kara has a lot of content and you haven't seen it because you're stuck with the sundress. If you can't give her the silky sundress, just give her the cotton one (which looks better in my opinion anyway, I usually go for it instead of silky, even though I managed to give her silky sundress). The problem with silky dress is probably you completed "don't wear pants" event, but didn't complete "don't wear pants at all". But if that's the case, you won't be able to do so at this point without restarting, so just go with the cotton sundress and you'll be fine.

With Joan I don't even know where you're stuck, but walkthrough should definately help you.

And you won't find Mable's roommate. You can only get Mable's signature for that quest, it's not finished (It's stated in the walkthrough).

May 9, 2019
Hi all i am stuck with Kara , i just keep taking her to the show, i cant seem to get past the best friend stage , i have played a long time ago and seem to rem going in to town with her at the weekend but i cant get that unless its changed, i gave her the dress and had a picnic , i dont mind if i have to cheat :) but would like to get through on my own how do i get past this bit please

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Hi all i am stuck with Kara , i just keep taking her to the show, i cant seem to get past the best friend stage , i have played a long time ago and seem to rem going in to town with her at the weekend but i cant get that unless its changed, i gave her the dress and had a picnic , i dont mind if i have to cheat :) but would like to get through on my own how do i get past this bit please
Well, if you're able to take her to the show (I think you mean opera), that means you have strolls with Kara already unlocked. And not only on weekends, on every day. Just talk to her in the library at 16:00 on weekdays or 15:00 on weekend.

About not being able to get past best friends. Make sure you have completed side quest Book of change. Then make sure you do all the events from first nudity to first licking. After that Becoming lovers event will be unlocked. Best check the guide in the first post to make sure you don't miss anything.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Jess is friend finally (after several visits in infirmary and 2 jogs and 5 or so dinners), Joan wants mc to bring his swimtrunks to her room but he doesn't have any and can't shop either. not much to do with Joan than massage her thighs (thru leggins) and talk to her.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Jess is friend finally (after several visits in infirmary and 2 jogs and 5 or so dinners), Joan wants mc to bring his swimtrunks to her room but he doesn't have any and can't shop either. not much to do with Joan than massage her thighs (thru leggins) and talk to her.
His swim trunks are in his room in the college (green box near his bed). Take the swimming trunks from your room and bring them to the dresser in Joan's room. You should read the dialogue more carefully (the MC mentions he has the trunks in his college room and Joan tells him to bring it to her place) or use walkthrough. Again, Joan has a lot of content, to unlock it you first need to get into the hot tub with both Joan and Kimberly.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes