cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well joan is quite ignored atm besides occasional visits when nothing else to do and she's waiting bus.

May 9, 2019
Well, if you're able to take her to the show (I think you mean opera), that means you have strolls with Kara already unlocked. And not only on weekends, on every day. Just talk to her in the library at 16:00 on weekdays or 15:00 on weekend.

About not being able to get past best friends. Make sure you have completed side quest Book of change. Then make sure you do all the events from first nudity to first licking. After that Becoming lovers event will be unlocked. Best check the guide in the first post to make sure you don't miss anything.
thanks mate yea i gave her the book and all the side events are done but i cant get to first licking, when we are on her bed all we can do it talk and play that game

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
thanks mate yea i gave her the book and all the side events are done but i cant get to first licking, when we are on her bed all we can do it talk and play that game
You probably need to raise confidence then. If you don't have "Sexual activities" option when on the bed, it means you don't have enough confidence. Work on other skills like fitness, education, e t.c. to raise confidence to at least self-conscious level.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
other skills are nice except talking which has been n00b since beginning.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
You can see that the picnic event only starts when you do the other Quest before with Kara so she is with you in her room only wear pants so she accept the dress.

From the walkthrough
Gathering items
- go to your room and use PC
- buy picnic set and preferred sundress
-retreave bought items next day at the dormitory reception
-go to main hall bar for food between 11:00 and 13:00)
-set a place for picnic spot right under the dormitory)

Giving the dress (Kara’s room; Mon-Fri 8:00)
-Give the dress
-This one wins - you offer Kara Silky Jute Sundress
-Let me think
-’Do you remember the talk…’
-’I just want to give you something.’
-’Just open it.’
-Look at her ass
-’Beautifule just like you…’
-Look
-’You’re very sexy’
- event ‘Don’t wear pants at all’ fnished) - accepts Silky dress
And how i get the event don’t wear pants at all?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
And how i get the event don’t wear pants at all?
I'll list you the correct order of events that you should follow, and as for details of every event, look them up in the walkthrough in the first post of this thread.
1) Do "Remove the sweater" event
2) Talk to Kara - how are you without the sweater - remove clothes
3) wait 3 days
4) do "Don't wear pants at all" event
5) Talk to Kara - how are you without the sweater - change clothes
6) do the "Sunny day" side quest

Last edited:
Reactions: Tommy1897

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is joan and kim in tub bugged? tried to do that but joan was in her room while kim was in tub alone. waiting hr didn't change anything.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
is joan and kim in tub bugged? tried to do that but joan was in her room while kim was in tub alone. waiting hr didn't change anything.
No, it's not bugged, but the description in the walkthrough isn't quite correct. It can be triggered any day at 22:00 only before Joan gets the waitress job. But after she gets the job the event can be triggered only at 22-23:00 on weekends.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
I'll list you the correct order of events that you should follow, and as for details of every event, look them up in the walkthrough in the first post of this thread.
1) Do "Remove the sweater" event
2) Talk to Kara - how are you without the sweater - remove clothes
3) wait 3 days
4) do "Don't wear pants at all" event
5) Talk to Kara - how are you without the sweater - change clothes
6) do the "Sunny day" side quest
But the point 4.... how I do the don’t wear pants at all event.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I don't know what problem you're having. Does the event not start for you? you must help Kara with her notes at 8 a.m. and select option "why do you have pants on?". If the option is not there, perhaps you need to talk to her one more time about removing the clothes after waiting 3 days.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
His swim trunks are in his room in the college (green box near his bed). Take the swimming trunks from your room and bring them to the dresser in Joan's room. You should read the dialogue more carefully (the MC mentions he has the trunks in his college room and Joan tells him to bring it to her place) or use walkthrough. Again, Joan has a lot of content, to unlock it you first need to get into the hot tub with both Joan and Kimberly.
And where can I see the confidence level?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
got tub but so far haven't gotten opera with kara and there's been 4 strolls. same thing with having sex with joan (2 times after becoming best friend), she did drop fork on 1st date in steakhouse but not after it.

Mar 3, 2018
Something really weird is happening for me. So I started off with Kara's events, and finally triggered the walking around town event. Strangely, even though MC and Kara never saw the Opera, the Side Quest "One Last Gesture" was triggered. I ignore that for the time being and re-tried walking around town a couple of times till she finally spotted the Opera. Now with this done, I went ahead and completed "Tub Accessory" side quest and the "New Clothes" event. With that done, I tried going to the boutique as the Guide calls out for the alternative path. However, every time I try entering the boutique, MC says that he doesn't have to go there.

What am I missing?

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
I already seen the guide and followed all the steps you wrote until the search for a place for picnic spot under the dormitory but the bug is still there. I can’t continue the game.
I am now self conscious, but there’s not the option of the dress, even if I already bought all the clothes and picnic set, the food at the bar and I chose the place under the dormitory. What’s the problem?

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
IMPORTANT: FINALLY I MANAGED TO GET ALMOST ALL THE STEPS WITH KARA (REST IN BED EVENT)
AT A CERTAIN POINT, RANDOM, THE SITE CRASHED AND DELETE ALL MY PREVIOUS SAVES, SO NOW I HAVE RESTART FROM THE BEGINNING (FUCK!!!!!)
IS THERE A WAY TO RECOVER THE GAME'S DATA? PLEASE ANSWER ME SOON.
AT THE MOMENT I'M JUST VERY INCREDULOUS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. TANK YOU VERY MUCH!

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes