Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
What do you mean? The game's save function works fine. At least in pc version, I can't speak for mac. Perhaps something in your system settings doesn't allow you to save. If you're on PC maybe try running the game as admin and see if the game saves the progress.
Yesterday I menaged to save using the option "save" and for a time when I closed the site saved anyway. But It was just a brief and "positive" bug. Instead,Today I have another time the same problem and the data are deleted. Usually I play on the iPad on gamcore (IOS) but I have also the same problem on the PC version. I'd like to know why It seems that it's only my problem. I think that everyone should have the same problem as me, otherwise it's strange and absurd.

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Yesterday I menaged to save using the option "save" and for a time when I closed the site saved anyway. But It was just a brief and "positive" bug. Instead,Today I have another time the same problem and the data are deleted. Usually I play on the iPad on gamcore (IOS) but I have also the same problem on the PC version. I'd like to know why It seems that it's only my problem. I think that everyone should have the same problem as me, otherwise it's strange and absurd.
I'm afraid I'm not much help when it comes to technical issues. Maybe try locating the save folder and see if the save files don't get created in the first place or they are created but then erased at some point. If they are created but erased later, you can try to back up your saves into another folder after you created a save and then copy them back into the save folder before playing again.
But if this was a common problem, everybody would be complaining about it, because playing a game that's got 10+ hours of content in one go without saves would be a really big problem. Personally I haven't run into any problems with saves so far.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
I'm afraid I'm not much help when it comes to technical issues. Maybe try locating the save folder and see if the save files don't get created in the first place or they are created but then erased at some point. If they are created but erased later, you can try to back up your saves into another folder after you created a save and then copy them back into the save folder before playing again.
But if this was a common problem, everybody would be complaining about it, because playing a game that's got 10+ hours of content in one go without saves would be a really big problem. Personally I haven't run into any problems with saves so far.
I agree with you. That's why it's absurd. I'm incredulous about that. Thanks for your "consulence"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
saving issue could be that security software runs game in sandbox so when game closes all traces of it vanish besides extract folder.

good game with good graphics and rest, not always logical on what to do. question: is elisabeth in game and if so then where?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
saving issue could be that security software runs game in sandbox so when game closes all traces of it vanish besides extract folder.

good game with good graphics and rest, not always logical on what to do. question: is elisabeth in game and if so then where?
Elisabeth is Kara's bitchy roommate. You can meet her at night in Downtown if you walk up an alley between white and brown buildings near the bus stop and you can have sex with her there. It's a random encounter, you can run into a hooker instead of her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
found elisabeth after fucking 1st whore (dark skinned, sadly not that which is seen in bus) but game crashed after family dinner on next day so had to replay quite a bit but found her 2nd (and 3rd) time. don't like overly tattooed girls so not that interested. would have liked chance that mc would have fucked that bitch's ass on doggystyle to really teach her.

edit: 2nd crash after fucking her in alley and returning to campus and entering to roon (had family dinner before going to alley).

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2019
so, I'm really stuck with getting to best friends with Jane. I've tried finding her everywhere and everytime, and can't seem to progress with her. I can't unlocked any of the cheerleader events, she hasn't visited me in the locker room. i'm well progressed with kara and jessica, making progress with jane, so have I gone past the point of no return with Jane?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
so, I'm really stuck with getting to best friends with Jane. I've tried finding her everywhere and everytime, and can't seem to progress with her. I can't unlocked any of the cheerleader events, she hasn't visited me in the locker room. i'm well progressed with kara and jessica, making progress with jane, so have I gone past the point of no return with Jane?
I don't think there is point of no return with Jane, so you must be just missing something. Walkthrough lists all prerequisites for events, so check carefully what you might've missed. For example, locker blowjob only happens after drunk sex event was completed. So you probably haven't completed that one.
The cheerleader events require being best friends.

Reactions: whiteknightreturns

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
have you completed jane's challenge at gym? also dining with her and helping her when she uses computer and massaging her helps.

mc has quite a stamina: day starts with fucking jess, before noon he fucks jane, 5-6pm he gets hj from kimberly, at evening he fucks jess again (during jogging), and day ends when he fucks jess again.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
have you completed jane's challenge at gym? also dining with her and helping her when she uses computer and massaging her helps.

mc has quite a stamina: day starts with fucking jess, before noon he fucks jane, 5-6pm he gets hj from kimberly, at evening he fucks jess again (during jogging), and day ends when he fucks jess again.
Gym challenge is irrelevant to becoming best friends. In fact, it is advised to wait until best friends event completed for the best outcome of gym challenge event.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did gym challenge when she proposed it (she was only to court at that time since with kara had only library things), dunno if mc and jane were best friends or not at that time.

Oct 17, 2019
I don't think there is point of no return with Jane, so you must be just missing something. Walkthrough lists all prerequisites for events, so check carefully what you might've missed. For example, locker blowjob only happens after drunk sex event was completed. So you probably haven't completed that one.
The cheerleader events require being best friends.
yeh, it was the locker blowjob scene I hadn't worked out how to unlock. Once I went to get changed back in to normal clothes after working out with her and then massaging her on the bench (around 7pm Wednesday iirc?) she then came in to the male locker room, and hey presto! Am now best friends with her, and it's progressing once more, and I'm on to the cheerleader events too.

thanks for the advice.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Does anyone have a day 50 save with eveerything done up to that point? I lost my save :/
If you just upgraded from a version older than 0.2.95, then your saves maybe aren't lost, it's just the savefile location has been changed, more info here: https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-3-1-mikemasters.2625/page-182#post-2738996
But if you truly lost your savefile, here's a link to some posts where I uploaded my savefiles:
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-3-1-mikemasters.2625/post-2885830
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-3-1-mikemasters.2625/post-2886820
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-3-1-mikemasters.2625/post-2844341
Day 50 isn't decisive characteristic of progress, but if you mean the start of family reunion (which is actually day 40, not 50 like it says in the walkthrough), then the first link should have correct saves for you.

Shmeep13

May 12, 2018
If you just upgraded from a version older than 0.2.95, then your saves maybe aren't lost, it's just the savefile location has been changed, more info here: https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-3-1-mikemasters.2625/page-182#post-2738996
But if you truly lost your savefile, here's a link to some posts where I uploaded my savefiles:
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-3-1-mikemasters.2625/post-2885830
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-3-1-mikemasters.2625/post-2886820
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-3-1-mikemasters.2625/post-2844341
Day 50 isn't decisive characteristic of progress, but if you mean the start of family reunion (which is actually day 40, not 50 like it says in the walkthrough), then the first link should have correct saves for you.
Thank you!

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes