look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Not able to get past friends with Kara. What do I need to do to get her to tell me her room number? Thanks
You need to keep telling her to remove the sweater when you're tutoring her, and after several times there'll be a dialogue option about why she wears it at all. It triggers a scene where you go with Kara to her room.

May 30, 2017
Can somebody please tell me how these saves work? i have searched this thread first to find out where to put other saves wich is C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\College Life. but the saves i put in there dont seem to work i downloaded a one fot the 36th and 40th spot but i cant load them. any fix for that? thx in advance

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Can somebody please tell me how these saves work? i have searched this thread first to find out where to put other saves wich is C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\College Life. but the saves i put in there dont seem to work i downloaded a one fot the 36th and 40th spot but i cant load them. any fix for that? thx in advance
The save location has moved, it's now C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\College Life\Default\Data

Reactions: hrumus

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Which is a stupid place to put it!!
It has the advantage that deleting the game won't delete the save files at the same time but yeah, it is a pain in the arse when you're trying to access them. It's be nice if they could be stored there and in the game folder like with Renpy.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Hi all,

Been searching through this topic. I am a little stuck. I already have 9 handjobs with Joan. When I wake up I adjust the time to 00.00. Save the game and enter the room. But I never get more than the handjob. When will it go on to the blowjob. Playing version 0.3.0.

Thanks in advance

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Hi all,

Been searching through this topic. I am a little stuck. I already have 9 handjobs with Joan. When I wake up I adjust the time to 00.00. Save the game and enter the room. But I never get more than the handjob. When will it go on to the blowjob. Playing version 0.3.0.

Thanks in advance
There's a detailed walkthrough in the original post on the first page, you can use it when you're stuck with events.
In your particular case, when she's giving you handjob, you should press repeat until she starts a blowjob instead of pressing cum.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Hey Luke,

Thanks for the response! I am using this guide. But it is not pointed out there.

hrumus

Aug 3, 2017
Hi all,

Thanks in advance
You need to start the handjob event like normal and then select "Repeat" three times after she starts. Then the third time she will go "Hmm..." and then blowjob starts.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Probably a long shot, but does anyone have a safe at the end of around v2.8?
I deleted my saves by accident before transfering them to the new version :(

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Probably a long shot, but does anyone have a safe at the end of around v2.8?
I deleted my saves by accident before transfering them to the new version :(
Here are several saves I've got left of content around 2.7-2.8 . file34 is immediately before hopping on the bus to go to the train station to get mom. files 35 to 38 are different stages of content around v2.8

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
First of all thanks for the saves, but do you by any chance have something a bit earlier? I may have miscalculated the versions a bit, I don't remember anything involving Mom here.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
First of all thanks for the saves, but do you by any chance have something a bit earlier? I may have miscalculated the versions a bit, I don't remember anything involving Mom here.
Well, the first save I gave you (file34) is just the very beginning of mom content. When you get the call from the detective. It was added around v 2.6-2.7.
I can give you the rest of the saves I've got before that and you can figure out which one suits you, based on which quests and achievements are completed.
Please note that files 42-48 are earlier saves than 25-33. It's because when I was playing, I started saving at slot 25 to 48, and when I reached 48, I started overwriting from 25 and so on again

Reactions: Lotex
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes