look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
That's what I'm doing, I go in and out and nothing happens
I'm not sure, you're not the first person not able to trigger that event recently. I don't think it is bugged, because I recently replayed the game. If you post a save, I can try and see if I can get the event to work or if you missed something (that is, if you're on PC. I'm not sure if other version's saves are compatible with PC. If you're on any other platform, I can't help), but if you've done all prerequisites to this event correctly and it still doesn't trigger, then I won't be much help.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
I'm not sure, you're not the first person not able to trigger that event recently. I don't think it is bugged, because I recently replayed the game. If you post a save, I can try and see if I can get the event to work or if you missed something (that is, if you're on PC. I'm not sure if other version's saves are compatible with PC. If you're on any other platform, I can't help), but if you've done all prerequisites to this event correctly and it still doesn't trigger, then I won't be much help.
That's my save 3. The problem is that if I can't move forward with this event, I can't continue with Joan's story, so it's important but I don't understand why she doesn't show up.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
That's my save 3. The problem is that if I can't move forward with this event, I can't continue with Joan's story, so it's important but I don't understand why she doesn't show up.
I forgot to mention, you need to also include your global.rpgsave file as well, my game doesn't recoginse your save without it

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Sorry, if I'm not providing much help. I was only able to trigger this event with your save after confessing feelings to Joan, but since you haven't done so already, I take it you were not gonna do that. If you are, just go ahead and confess the feelings, it will fix your problems. But the guide states that you can do it without confessing, so I'm confused. Maybe the fact that you gained enough points to confess makes it necessary that you confess the feelings, although I'm not sure about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: leproso0413

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Sorry, if I'm not providing much help. I was only able to trigger this event with your save after confessing feelings to Joan, but since you haven't done so already, I take it you were not gonna do that. If you are, just go ahead and confess the feelings, it will fix your problems. But the guide states that you can do it without confessing, so I'm confused. Maybe the fact that you gained enough points to confess makes it necessary that you confess the feelings, although I'm not sure about it.
Thanks. I didn't want to confess because I was following the guide. The problem is if I confess, will I lose any content by not confessing to her?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Thanks. I didn't want to confess because I was following the guide. The problem is if I confess, will I lose any content by not confessing to her?
I don't think guide specifically tells you not to confess. If you don't confess, you will not be able to romance Joan. If you confess, you get all Joan's content. If you don't confess, you will miss some of it.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I'll do that then and thank you very much for helping me.
Since these games are always evolving as new releases come out sometimes the walkthrough gets a little out of date/unsynchronized.

That said, I'm guessing a big part of the confusion is due to the wording of the walkthrough.

"Go in her room - if you haven't confessed your feeling, this event ends shortly after this choice"
Which can be interpreted to mean, all the rest of this event you CAN NOT get until/unless you have confessed feelings already.

It's possible that they changed the event to only trigger after confessing, rather than allowing it to trigger early and cause people to miss some of the content.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Since these games are always evolving as new releases come out sometimes the walkthrough gets a little out of date/unsynchronized.

That said, I'm guessing a big part of the confusion is due to the wording of the walkthrough.

"Go in her room - if you haven't confessed your feeling, this event ends shortly after this choice"
Which can be interpreted to mean, all the rest of this event you CAN NOT get until/unless you have confessed feelings already.

It's possible that they changed the event to only trigger after confessing, rather than allowing it to trigger early and cause people to miss some of the content.
That's why I wanted to go on without confessing my feelings yet, but I couldn't go any further and in the guide you can see that you could go on, that's why I didn't understand and now directly it's better to confess your feelings and go on with everything and that's it, able as you say, that they changed it in some recent version and in the guide it wasn't updated, it can happen.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody explain more how to get the 3rd selfie from Kara?

And what means "Just reading 2" must be activated?

She is reading at the weekend and I can´t get a selfie have aso no conservation topic (it wa long time ago).

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Can somebody explain more how to get the 3rd selfie from Kara?

And what means "Just reading 2" must be activated?

She is reading at the weekend and I can´t get a selfie have aso no conservation topic (it wa long time ago).
Is she reading on a bench or a blanket in your game? Instead of "Just reading 2" the guide should say "On a blanket" event should be active. You need to do the picnic event with her before "On a blanket" can happen.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is she reading on a bench or a blanket in your game? Instead of "Just reading 2" the guide should say "On a blanket" event should be active. You need to do the picnic event with her before "On a blanket" can happen.
On a blanket she is reading and I get no selfie from here at the weekend so I ask.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
On a blanket she is reading and I get no selfie from here at the weekend so I ask.
Maybe you just recently recieved another selfie from her? It seems girls don't send you more than one selfie a day at least.
Also if you're outdoors next to her, she might not send the selfie. Girls don't usually send the selfies if you're in the same room and being outdoors at the college might count as being in the same room. Other than that I don't think of anything that could stop you from getting selfie.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Maybe you just recently recieved another selfie from her? It seems girls don't send you more than one selfie a day at least.
Also if you're outdoors next to her, she might not send the selfie. Girls don't usually send the selfies if you're in the same room and being outdoors at the college might count as being in the same room. Other than that I don't think of anything that could stop you from getting selfie.
No, I tried it out nothing at weekend.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.3.0 bug

Kara`s 3rd Selfie
(I see no mistake by me when I read the walkthrough)

I upload my save I don´t know if I get a answer from the producer so anybody can look if he can find the bug/mistake.

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
0.3.0 bug

Kara`s 3rd Selfie
(I see no mistake by me when I read the walkthrough)

I upload my save I don´t know if I get a answer from the producer so anybody can look if he can find the bug/mistake.
I looked at your save and you already have her 3rd selfie. You're missing the 1st one

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes