cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes but how do I get It? And do we know if Kara's story has been updated or not? I'm almost at boyfriend relationship's level with Kara, so I'm waiting for the new updates.
we wait until dev or some1else posts it.

Reactions: Tommy1897

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

College Life [v0.3.2] [MikeMasters] - Original Size: 1.90GB

Download Win (601MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
if i missed it, sorry, does anyone have a mega link so more can play? thats the idea right, to get more people? just a thought, how about a mega link

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
Yesterday I menaged to save using the option "save" and for a time when I closed the site saved anyway. But It was just a brief and "positive" bug. Instead,Today I have another time the same problem and the data are deleted. Usually I play on the iPad on gamcore (IOS) but I have also the same problem on the PC version. I'd like to know why It seems that it's only my problem. I think that everyone should have the same problem as me, otherwise it's strange and absurd.
Do you play in some kind of stealth or incognito mode? Or do you have some option active that cleares your cache or coockies on a regular basis? Those might be some reasons for your save files to dissapear.

If you want to play in on pc, I reccommend to download the game instead of playing it online.

Reactions: Tommy1897

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well this has to be a New Record! View attachment 577135 You can't even get past the Name entry
That's because you only have the update pack, not the complete game. To be clear, the update pack only contains the changes made since v0.31, you need to put those files into that folder, assuming you have it, or download the complete game
??? I mean i don’t know how to unzip the file
Right click on the zip file, select Extract All. The copy the unzip files to the previous version of the game, assuming you have v0.31. I you don't still have that then you need the complete game.

Reactions: Jackbite
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes