Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
That's because you only have the update pack, not the complete game. To be clear, the update pack only contains the changes made since v0.31, you need to put those files into that folder, assuming you have it, or download the complete game

Right click on the zip file, select Extract All. The copy the unzip files to the previous version of the game, assuming you have v0.31. I you don't still have that then you need the complete game.
Tanks a lot, sorry for all these questions but I’m not very good at informatics

Reactions: lemonfreak

big tuna

Jul 28, 2017
I can't take advantage of situation in "matchmaking" side quest even though my confidence is maxed out. Has someone been able to do that?

Edit: Found out if your confidence is to high you can't get this option, probably a bug

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
How the hell do you trigger the new content? done the classes but cant trigger anything else
There's not much else to do in 0.3.2. There's also second signature for the Regular user side quest, which triggers another sidequest Matchmaker. You need to go to the next room in the dormitory to the right of yours and speak to Cerid (shower girl) there. But that quest is apparently bugged, as big tuna said, I've ran into the same issue.

Any save files for 0.3.0 ?
If you mean at the end of 0.3.0 content, here's one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-3-2-mikemasters.2625/page-187#post-2844341

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I started the matchmaking quest by talking to Cerid and then talking to Naraya (girl on next door right to Cedrid) and went with them to icecream parlor and after what happened there quest was finished and then back to start aka not much closer to get access to shower.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I found a bug. If you exercise alone and fail and injure yourself you can't change back in to normal clothes which means you can't leave the gym

Reactions: Major Wanker

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
found another bug when exercising alone - it doesn't reset the counter for how many days you've gone without exercising. Exercising with Jane isn't resetting it either

Last edited:

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
is there any guide that complete or throughout or very detail in x time x day event y, z, q possible.

event y2 3days after y1 done.
event z1 required 10charisma 5str 1egg

any? guah...so confusing

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Before i play i have to ask if there are any bigger girls in this one, you know that actually dont look like sticks ? Some tits, some ass something a man can grab ? It doesnt look too promising so far. Still gona beat my meat to it, just curious tho.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Before i play i have to ask if there are any bigger girls in this one, you know that actually dont look like sticks ? Some tits, some ass something a man can grab ? It doesnt look too promising so far. Still gona beat my meat to it, just curious tho.
Just one but you don't have much interaction with her, she shows up if you watch Jane during cheerleading practice

• Haha
Reactions: look_skywalker

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
im stuck with 24 confidence dunno how to raise it more atm so i cant do the new quests yet :/
The new quest looks bugged. It says you need to be self-conscious (10-19 confidence). Normally you get to confident (20-29), but though it's higher level it doesn't work for the new quest.
But introducing two new stats (math and political science) should allow you to raise your confidence several points more by studying them.

Before i download this game, how much content is there?
It's got at least 10-12 hours worth of gameplay.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Before i download this game, how much content is there?
a lot since player needs to court girls and be with them and many many other things.

guide for 3.1
is there any guide that complete or throughout or very detail in x time x day event y, z, q possible.
walkthough is on 1st page. crucial stats are strength, intelligence and few others, no rush so player can increase stats on own pace.

Just one but you don't have much interaction with her, she shows up if you watch Jane during cheerleading practice
and that 1 massage client isn't that thin.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes