lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Fixed versions - includes hotfix for those who've updated the PC version

PC - full

Mac - full

PC - update

Mac - update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Johnny6

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
follow the walkthrought is a pain in the ass every time i stuck how to get Voyeurism?
By spying. Spy on main girls when their location shows as bathroom. You also have a chance to spy on random girls, when you enter bathrooms in dormitory and stadium. One piece of advice, better not spy on Jessica (the nurse) at the stadium showers, it may result in bad end or at least being locked out of relationship with her.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
hello

Do I play a new game or always save the same:

Uploaded to download: img / pictures / Achievements_done.png

Please try again

And then I can start again.
Even if I delete everything and start a new game, it's the same.

LP View attachment 581080
I ran into the same issue. I manually copied the \www\img\pictures\Achievements_Done.rpgmvp file from an older version into the current version folder and it solved the problem.

Reactions: Tommy1897

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I have that now
Achievements_notDone.rpgmvp
Yes, you do. But you don't have Achievements_Done.rpgmvp, which is causing the issue. Which is why I say you must find that file in an older version of the game and copy it to your current version

How do I learn the sales assistant name?
You have to do Tub accessory event with Joan and New casual outfit event with Jane

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Yes, you do. But you don't have Achievements_Done.rpgmvp, which is causing the issue. Which is why I say you must find that file in an older version of the game and copy it to your current version

You have to do Tub accessory event with Joan and New casual outfit event with Jane

You can paste it.

Sep 6, 2019
Exercising still has a "Hasn't worked out for 2 (now 3) days" message, right after exercise and persisting after bedtime.

I used the original release. Used the Hotfix a few pages back. Used the new file in the OP. Still no effect for exercising alone. I even fully deleted the game, except for saves, and reinstalled the OP post.

"Hasn't worked out for 2 (now 3) days" still happening... alone or with Jane... stopping at 10 or going to 20...

Sorry if I missed the solution but I read the last few pages + searched.

Reactions: Tommy1897

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The following tags should have been added for this game by this point.
  • cheating (you can even get a game over when one lover discovers another)
  • handjob
  • interracial
  • male domination (one of the side characters, not developed very far yet)
  • milf
  • sex toys

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
Exercising still has a "Hasn't worked out for 2 (now 3) days" message, right after exercise and persisting after bedtime.

I used the original release. Used the Hotfix a few pages back. Used the new file in the OP. Still no effect for exercising alone. I even fully deleted the game, except for saves, and reinstalled the OP post.

"Hasn't worked out for 2 (now 3) days" still happening... alone or with Jane... stopping at 10 or going to 20...

Me too. It Is impossible to get the fourth message lesson with Jessica

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020

I pointed this out a few days ago before the "hotfix" as well as the issue with injuring yourself when exercising alone - wont change back into normal clothes so you can't leave the gym. Still waiting for it to be fixed

Reactions: Nathan Romanoff
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes