Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
I'm not in the First day because I have data from 03.1 but I don't menage to enter the next class in 03.2. I don't see the next class quest in the main quest list.
Certain Quest make it so you have to finish before you can do anything else.
So far i know that Matchmaker and Surprise, Brother do.
If you start Matchmaker on day 1 and rest, day 2 will still be Sunday.

Reactions: Tommy1897

VictorMC

May 2, 2017
im stuck now is FIRST TUB WITH JOAN AND KIM the walktarought say join in the hot tub 22 - 23 but only see kim an mc say dont bother her someone help me? in me quest list say hot tub entry complete

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
You must buy a swimsuit for Joan, then you must go in your room and wear your swim trunks. Then you go to joan’s apartment and change in her room

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
im stuck now is FIRST TUB WITH JOAN AND KIM the walktarought say join in the hot tub 22 - 23 but only see kim an mc say dont bother her someone help me? in me quest list say hot tub entry complete
Try on weekend. The walkthrough says every day, but that's before Joan gets a job. After Joan's got a job, she only goes into hot tub together with Kim on weekends.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What about Elisabeth? I don't find her at downtown from 23.00 to 02.00
it's random if you get her in downtown alley or not so save before entering to alley and if you don't get her then reload and repat until you get her.

Reactions: Tommy1897
May 26, 2019
Me too. It Is impossible to get the fourth message lesson with Jessica
To get the forth massage lesson, you must repeat the third massage lesson and successfully fingerbang Jessica.
Once you give her a squirting orgasm, then she will be open to giving you the forth lesson.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Have an issue. I played through v 2.9, d/l 3.0 but didn't play and just d/l 3.2. When I launch 3.2 there are no saves and also when I launch 3.0 it won't let me continue. Found save files in my appdata/local/collegelife. Do I need to resave my last save in v 2.9 so it will let me continue because I won't start a new game. Will try that and let you know.

Edit: Didn't work so unless someone knows how to get it working I will be giving up a very good game.

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Have an issue. I played through v 2.9, d/l 3.0 but didn't play and just d/l 3.2. When I launch 3.2 there are no saves and also when I launch 3.0 it won't let me continue. Found save files in my appdata/local/collegelife. Do I need to resave my last save in v 2.9 so it will let me continue because I won't start a new game. Will try that and let you know.

Edit: Didn't work so unless someone knows how to get it working I will be giving up a very good game.
Save file location was changed in version 0.2.95. Follow this instruction to import your savefiles for the new version:
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-3-2-hotfix-mikemasters.2625/post-2738996

K3NJ1, could you please add the instruction in the link above to the OP? Problem with savefile location is quite a frequently asked question.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Previous version saves are not being recognised.
This latest version has a different user data structure. Saves are now located in folder:
C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\College Life\User Data\Default

If you've got existing saves, and "Continue" menu item is greyed out, you can restore your existing saves as follows:

* Go to the existing user data folder which is located at:
C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\College Life
* Move the folder "College life" to desktop or somewhere else convenient. (Make sure you MOVE, NOT COPY!)
* Start a new game with the new version (skip tutorial & intro)
* As soon as you can, save your game then quit. This will create the new user data folder
* Go to your old College Life folder that you moved and copy all the save files (*.rpgsave)
* Go to the new College Life folder which has now been created at the same location as the old one. Open it and you will see a lot more in this new folder.
* Inside the new College Life folder, go to the folder \User Data\Default and paste your save files in it.
* Start the game again, and if the computer gods have been kind to you, you will be able to click Continue at the title screen, load your last save, and pick up where you left off.

Hopefully this won't break anything by loading previous saves. I've gone a little way into the new version after loading an existing save and so far there have been no problems. So far...
Worked but didn't work. Followed the steps but when I tried to continue it only had a save in the 1 slot and the rest were empty. Originally I had some extra *.rpg files to include a couple that were bak to save 50 and 51 which I already knew about. So I deleted all the (think it was 3 or 4 that did not have just a number before .rpgsave (config.rpgsave, file 50.rpgsave.bak, file 51.rpgsave.bakand global.rpgsave) I was left with (file 1-12.rpgsave, file 50.rpgsave and file 51.rpgsave) in the new College Life folder. Since I did it with v 3.2 I will try it with v 3.0 since 3.2 is a hotfix. If that doesn't work then I am through with this game. I will delete the entire NEW College Life folder first though. Still have old one on my desktop.

Edit: Instead of saving to file 1 I saved to file 13 since my saves were file 1-12. Using v 3.0 instead of v 3.2 I now have only a save in file 13.rpgsave. For me these instructions don't work and I followed them to the tee for v 3.0. So I think I will delete it from my computer because I will not start a new game. Did it once but not again. That's unfortunate because I really like the game and it's proof that RPGM can be used to produce a very good game. MikeMasters has done a fantastic job with RPGM. Good Luck

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Worked but didn't work. Followed the steps but when I tried to continue it only had a save in the 1 slot and the rest were empty. Originally I had some extra *.rpg files to include a couple that were bak to save 50 and 51 which I already knew about. So I deleted all the (think it was 3 or 4 that did not have just a number before .rpgsave (config.rpgsave, file 50.rpgsave.bak, file 51.rpgsave.bakand global.rpgsave) I was left with (file 1-12.rpgsave, file 50.rpgsave and file 51.rpgsave) in the new College Life folder. Since I did it with v 3.2 I will try it with v 3.0 since 3.2 is a hotfix. If that doesn't work then I am through with this game. I will delete the entire NEW College Life folder first though. Still have old one on my desktop.

Edit: Instead of saving to file 1 I saved to file 13 since my saves were file 1-12. Using v 3.0 instead of v 3.2 I now have only a save in file 13.rpgsave. For me these instructions don't work and I followed them to the tee for v 3.0. So I think I will delete it from my computer because I will not start a new game. Did it once but not again. That's unfortunate because I really like the game and it's proof that RPGM can be used to produce a very good game. MikeMasters has done a fantastic job with RPGM. Good Luck
You clearly did something wrong. Deleting global.rpgsave was definately wrong, your savefiles don't work without that one. The instruction says to copy all .rpgsave files for a reason.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes