CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
I think the problem has already been solved. Have you tried installing the v0.3.2PC Hotfix from the OP? it solved the problem for me.
I did try that, but I've juggled so many things around, it's certainly worth another try. I'll let you know and thanks for the suggestion . . .

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
I did try that, but I've juggled so many things around, it's certainly worth another try. I'll let you know and thanks for the suggestion . . .
That's a big woohoo -- Thank YOU look_skywalker -- installing the HotFix worked (and it even worked on my Mac :)).

MAAF

Mar 20, 2020
does anyone know how to update the game? I currently have v0.3.1. I have completed most of the quests of 0.3.1 but now how do i continue v0.3.2 without having to play all over again?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
does anyone know how to update the game? I currently have v0.3.1. I have completed most of the quests of 0.3.1 but now how do i continue v0.3.2 without having to play all over again?
Download the Update only from 0.3.1 to 0.3.2 from the first page, unpack it into your game folder so it's files overwrite the older ones and you can go on playing.
But even if you download the full 0.3.2 version and install it separately, you won't have to start over, you can continue playing your old saves. The save files are stored separately and are compatible so that when you install a newer version and launch it, you will see your old save files and can continue playing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And whoever is involved in a step-by-step walkthrough? And then I'm confused with the usual
well true that it could been written better but still player can find what needs to do to advance with girls.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
lemonfreak on 05/03/20 (uk date format just to avoid confusion) I posted about 2 bugs in the gym, one of which has been posted about by a couple of other players too, but so far there hasn't been any acknowledgement to say that it's being fixed. Do you know if the dev has been made aware of these bugs and if so when we can expect a fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nathan Romanoff

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
Here are several saves I've got left of content around 2.7-2.8 . file34 is immediately before hopping on the bus to go to the train station to get mom. files 35 to 38 are different stages of content around v2.8
dude i have tried so many ways, but cant get the files to work. Bless you and the peeps sharing the saved file. Im in that exact part. Where him and Joan grab mom. How do you out the file in the game.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
dude i have tried so many ways, but cant get the files to work. Bless you and the peeps sharing the saved file. Im in that exact part. Where him and Joan grab mom. How do you out the file in the game.
The savefile folder is C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\College Life\User Data\Default
Put the savefiles there. Don't forget the global.rpgsave, savefiles won't work without that one.
If you have your own savefiles back-up them just in case so you won't lose them.

Reactions: Furiousrawrr

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
The savefile folder is C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\College Life\User Data\Default
Put the savefiles there. Don't forget the global.rpgsave, savefiles won't work without that one.
If you have your own savefiles back-up them just in case so you won't lose them.
Thank you dude! Worked in the end. Did %appdata% instead doe cause dont know how to do username add in. Do you know how to change the name of mc. Btw do you have a file before joan send you pic of her in pyjamas nude. Like danm you have come far.

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Thank you dude! Worked in the end. Did %appdata% instead doe cause dont know how to do username add in. Do you know how to change the name of mc. Btw do you have a file before joan send you pic of her in pyjamas nude. Like danm you have come far.
The rest of my savefiles are here, see if what you need is there: https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-3-2-hotfix-mikemasters.2625/post-2886820
As for how to change the name of mc, I really don't know, maybe some save editor utilities can be useful, I'm not really familiar with those.

Reactions: Furiousrawrr

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
does this game work on mac? I download it and clicked open, but the game window never pops up.
It does, but only after I upgraded my Mac OS to 10.11.6 from 10.9

Where's the Achievements_Done.png? It keep failing to reload.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone knows if its possible to have more than handjobs with Kimberly?
you can do all sexual things as many times as you want (not in same day ofc). kimberly's "quest" just doesn't advance beyond hj.

MAAF

Mar 20, 2020
Download the Update only from 0.3.1 to 0.3.2 from the first page, unpack it into your game folder so it's files overwrite the older ones and you can go on playing.
But even if you download the full 0.3.2 version and install it separately, you won't have to start over, you can continue playing your old saves. The save files are stored separately and are compatible so that when you install a newer version and launch it, you will see your old save files and can continue playing.
thanks do you also know when the new version (0.3.3) will come out?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
thanks do you also know when the new version (0.3.3) will come out?
I don't have any news, but judging by the author's schedule I'd say soon. End of march or beginning of april. Don't quote me on that though, that's only my assumptions.

Reactions: MAAF

MAAF

Mar 20, 2020
hey i just downloaded the update only 0.3.1 to 0.3.2 the game runs but its not showing images in the game. its shows some sort of error message do u know what to do?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes