ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
You clearly did something wrong. Deleting global.rpgsave was definately wrong, your savefiles don't work without that one. The instruction says to copy all .rpgsave files for a reason.
Let's be clear. I didn't delete those saves until after It didn't work using v 3.2. If you read everything I wrote you would understand when I repeated the instructions for v 3.0 it did the exact thing but I didn't delete those saves and v 3.0 is still exactly intact.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
try this (it's oldest save I got, other has everything done).
Doesn't work and I don't think your save file is for college life since it appears to be in the format for renpy. So I purposely renamed it to match the rpgsave format.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Doesn't work and I don't think your save file is for college life since it appears to be in the format for renpy. So I purposely renamed it to match the rpgsave format.
that's 0.3.1 college life save and it is rpgm (hence .rpgsave), renpy is .save. whole college life folder under appdata is bit too big to be uploaded.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
that's 0.3.1 college life save and it is rpgm (hence .rpgsave), renpy is .save. whole college life folder under appdata is bit too big to be uploaded.
My bad. It is rpgm file but still doesn't work. Only have file 13 which means I have to start over. Thanks for the effort but not sure why it doesn't work.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My bad. It is rpgm file but still doesn't work. Only have file 13 which means I have to start over. Thanks for the effort but not sure why it doesn't work.
did you copy those files to right place?

studlypinoy

Sep 30, 2017
I tried searching first but couldn't find it. I am trying to become lovers with Kara. I already got the minus 1 friendship for asking about sex but am now back at 30 friendship. I've been trying to talk to her but the new option doesn't pop up again under Sexual Activity.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: NVM, I found it.

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I tried searching first but couldn't find it. I am trying to become lovers with Kara. I already got the minus 1 friendship for asking about sex but am now back at 30 friendship. I've been trying to talk to her but the new option doesn't pop up again under Sexual Activity.

Any help would be appreciated.
Go to the classroom in the morning and sit next to Kara, she will talk to you

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Any way to get Muscle above 20?
No, and it's not needed. Currently the skill checks require only 10+ muscle ("fit" level).

Now I am at sovereign confidence level. Maybe I can unlock new options?
No, as far as I know all confidence checks require only self-conscious level (10+ confidence). Even confident level (20+) isn't needed, let alone sovereign. Getting higher level than required won't give you more options.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
No, and it's not needed. Currently the skill checks require only 10+ muscle ("fit" level).

No, as far as I know all confidence checks require only self-conscious level (10+ confidence). Even confident level (20+) isn't needed, let alone sovereign. Getting higher level than required won't give you more options.
That's not very coherent with the game, but ok. I finished the game.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020

Any news about polls or 0.3.3 version? Thanks

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
tf i cant triggered the caught masturbation of joan without confessing to get the night wrestling event anyone have a solution

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
The new quest looks bugged. It says you need to be self-conscious (10-19 confidence). Normally you get to confident (20-29), but though it's higher level it doesn't work for the new quest.
I agree that this is a big-- my confidence level was 25, which should have been more than enough, but nothing. I'll message Mike to let him know...

CoffeeLab

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I agree that this is a big-- my confidence level was 25, which should have been more than enough, but nothing. I'll message Mike to let him know...

CoffeeLab
I think the problem has already been solved. Have you tried installing the v0.3.2PC Hotfix from the OP? it solved the problem for me.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes