lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Reactions: undefiniert

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
View attachment 582478 is itright like this? I copied the file you past into the Update Pack folder? will it now work?
No. First of all, it's a weird that you have 0.3.2 update pack folder inside 0.3.1 game folder. You needed to copy the contents of the update pack into the 0.3.1 game folder so that it'd overwrite the older files.
Second, you need to put the achievement_done file into the www\img\pictures folder. But since you're updating from 0.3.1 you shouldn't have the problems with that file at all since it's present in 0.3.1 version

Reactions: Tommy1897

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
No. First of all, it's a weird that you have 0.3.2 update pack folder inside 0.3.1 game folder. You needed to copy the contents of the update pack into the 0.3.1 game folder so that it'd overwrite the older files.
Second, you need to put the achievement_done file into the www\img\pictures folder. But since you're updating from 0.3.1 you shouldn't have the problems with that file at all since it's present in 0.3.1 version
Instead I have problems. I followed the two steps but speaking about the second one you mentioned, I out the achievement done file in the pictures folder, but do I have to Do It from the full pack folder or from the update pack folder? Because I made it from both and It still does not work.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Instead I have problems. I followed the two steps but speaking about the second one you mentioned, I out the achievement done file in the pictures folder, but do I have to Do It from the full pack folder or from the update pack folder? Because I made it from both and It still does not work.
If you followed the first step, you wouldn't have update pack folder. There has to be only one folder, the full pack folder. If you're updating from 0.3.1 instead of just downloading full 0.3.2 version, you unpack contents of 0.3.2 update pack into the 0.3.1 full pack folder, so that update files overwrite files and merge folders from 0.3.1 version. You don't have to keep the update pack folder separately.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
If you followed the first step, you wouldn't have update pack folder. There has to be only one folder, the full pack folder. If you're updating from 0.3.1 instead of just downloading full 0.3.2 version, you unpack contents of 0.3.2 update pack into the 0.3.1 full pack folder, so that update files overwrite files and merge folders from 0.3.1 version. You don't have to keep the update pack folder separately.
Excuse me, so I have to eliminate completely the update pack folder?

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
I mean, once i copied files from update pack folder to the full pack folder, to complete the First step, do I have to eliminate the update pack folder and by opening the game will It open the 03.2 version?

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I mean, once I make the First step, do I have to eliminate the update pack folder and by opening the game will It open the 03.2 version?
You don't really have to delete it, but you don't need it anymore either, you'll interact with the game from the fullpack folder. You can delete it so it won't confuse you which folder is the correct one. The game in the full pack folder should be updated. If you did everything right, it should say 0.3.2 on the title screen when you launch it.

Reactions: Tommy1897

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
You don't really have to delete it, but you don't need it anymore either, you'll interact with the game from the fullpack folder. You can delete it so it won't confuse you which folder is the correct one. The game in the full pack folder should be updated. If you did everything right, it should say 0.3.2 on the title screen when you launch it.
I Will see, in case I'll post the screen here

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
2020-03-10 (5).png 2020-03-10 (1).png
I did the steps, in fact it opens the 03.2 version, (first screen up) but as you can see from the second screen, it doesn't work

CryzeTrick5

Mar 10, 2020
Hey, i had to restart my game since i lost my save and now i can't go throught the game since i get an error when i try to go to math class, whats wrong?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
View attachment 582752 View attachment 582753
I did the steps, in fact it opens the 03.2 version, (first screen up) but as you can see from the second screen, it doesn't work
For some reason you only have files from update pack in the folder. There should be a lot more files from the full pack in that folder. If you still have the original 0.3.1 version, reinstall it and then copy contents of the update into it's folder. Or it would be easier to just get the full 0.3.2 version

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
For some reason you only have files from update pack in the folder. There should be a lot more files from the full pack in that folder. If you still have the original 0.3.1 version, reinstall it and then copy contents of the update into it's folder. Or it would be easier to just get the full 0.3.2 version
Yes, but if I get the full 03.2 version, will I loose the previous data? Please tell me I won’t

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes