Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
The new quest looks bugged. It says you need to be self-conscious (10-19 confidence). Normally you get to confident (20-29), but though it's higher level it doesn't work for the new quest.
But introducing two new stats (math and political science) should allow you to raise your confidence several points more by studying them.

It's got at least 10-12 hours worth of gameplay.
Do you have a save with confidence at the right level? For some reason the rpgm cheat module i add to all rpgm games can higher the stat but not lower it

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Reactions: Major Wanker

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
The lowest I have is 22, I think. Could work, but will need a lot of day skipping to lower the confidence below 20 with loss of fitness and intelligence. I uploaded my old saves here in case you want to try that:
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-3-2-mikemasters.2625/post-2886820
Appreciate it but sadly reducing it does not work managed to get it to 15 but still wont trigger and status still says confident so will have to wait until bugfix at weekend. Thanks anyway

AZZchezzx

Dec 20, 2017
As much as i lioved to play this whole game again id rather use a sve file however I dont have the folders user data\default i only have locales,www and swiftshaders i looked in the previous posts but i didnt see anything to fix this

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As much as i lioved to play this whole game again id rather use a sve file however I dont have the folders user data\default i only have locales,www and swiftshaders i looked in the previous posts but i didnt see anything to fix this
here's my saves with a lot quests completed. just put those files in packet under \default and play game.

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
if anyone want save folder inside collage life and not in local disk c try this, extract the file and
copy it in collage life > www > js > plugin, after that change the file to saveinlocaldata , before that delete the saveinlocaldata and copy paste

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
You're looking into the game folder, the default save file location isn't there, here's info on the save file location and how to import a save from an older version:
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-3-2-mikemasters.2625/post-2738996

well there too but also in game folder.
No, not by default. Perhaps you're using a plugin mentioned in a post above that allows you to have saves in the game folder.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2018
Looked through the assets and didn't find any "self-confident"-kind of extra material. Might be wrong, but I wouldn't hold my breath for a whole lot of new lewd content with the bug fix.

VictorMC

May 2, 2017
i'm stuck in DON'T WEAR PANTS AT ALL’ EVENT, i don't know finish it and here is the kara private place

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
i'm stuck in DON'T WEAR PANTS AT ALL’ EVENT, i don't know finish it
You have to ask Kara about not wearing pants over several days, eventually (3 or 4 times IIRC) she'll tell she's tried studying without them, at which point you visit her room when she's studying and enter without knocking

Dumb question but you haven't given her the cotton sundress yet have you? If so then you can't pass Don't Wear Pants At All

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
hello

Do I play a new game or always save the same:

Uploaded to download: img / pictures / Achievements_done.png

Please try again

And then I can start again.
Even if I delete everything and start a new game, it's the same.

LP error.png

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes